Weak fire and intrerested to learn Feng Shui

myfs_75057

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. In theory, under the Five Elements concept:
1.1. Wood fuels fire.
1.2. adding fire to fire
2. In general, Geomancy is considered as belonging to the wood element. There are lots of description with regads to Geomancy. And it range from "Healing" to "growth" - much likea tree suppose to grow etc..
3. Adding Fire to Fire.
3.1 One of the key description of the Fire element is sales or marketing.. Hopefully, if you should venture into this field; don't be corrupted and end up going the lucrative way of selling products in the Name of Fung Sway.
3.2 There are lots of examples; in my opinionof Geomancers or book authors that if you trace their path; often in the begining go for authethic tradtional Feng Shui. But, thru the years, end up finding lucrative ways to tag commercial productsin the name of Fung Sway.
3.3 This is why, we see lotsand lots ofcommercial products in the name of Fung Sway. And to add insult to the Fung Sway injury;in thelate1980's who would have thought that things like crystals and especially the term FENG SHUI Jewerly appearing in disdain - adding insult to the term Fung Sway.
3.4 Anyway, for a weak fire person, adding fire to fire is not as "productive" asadding wood to fuel it.
4. Thus, my advice is to anyone venturing into Feng Shui; please don't be tempted in this area. Unfortunately, the saying goes "GREED begets greed". It is also the willing person (buyer) who fuels the demand).
More:
How did all the Great Feng Shui Masters of the Past Learn & Practise their Feng Shui?

5. The key success factors are often:
5.1. PASSION
5.2. Which country is one IN or LOCATED?
In the Far East, there is a huge market as well as there is a huge demand for Feng Shui especially or automatically driven by local (Chinese demand)
In overseas e.g. if one is down under in Adelade for example, one may have to use a fly swatter more often than not... and sit there waiting for the fly to come into one's mouth. But yet, the fly is too smart for this.
6. The term Geomancy
A Geomancy centre is one about birth to death. And it ranges from birth (Selecting babies name(s) to Feng Shui.. and even yin Feng Shui for the dead).

On 2/10/2012 9:58:20 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil, If I am a weak fire
person, am interested in
fengshui. Am I suitable to
learn and take fengshui as a
career. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net