About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying star confusion

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. It depends.
2. In some premises be it a home or office; if SE sector has poor flying star numbers, it would be worse off then perhaps a home that has what you had described.
3. In addition, some P8 SE3 homes have a water postion at the frontage of the home. If so, again this is a plus point or added bonus.
3.1. Here, just make sure that all the five elements are found at the water postion. Under the Five elements concept, such a water feature is considered as a "all weather friend".Please note that I am not asking you to place a water position at your frontage. Asin somehomes,one can't even place a water position due to space or other constraints. So don't ask me, Can I, Can I place a water feature?

3.2 In times of good it is extremely beneficial; while in times of bad as what you had mentioned; it is used to help reduce or negate the bad Year + month influence.
3.3 In reality; this is like a built in buffer.
3.4 For example, some doctors recommend an elderly person that a bit of "fat" on their body is OK. Because should that person fall ill or shun food; then they have some BUFFER in their body.
4. The other senario is that of the concept of Qi.
4.1 Here, often, we hear of things like: "lock up the stars"; "stars are trapped in the centre" etc...
4.2 In Feng Shui, if one has a habit of leaving the main entrance at SE; for this Lunar Year, one should consider slam shut the main entrance once having entered the home.
5. As mentioned under Para 4, Flying Star is about qi flow.
5.1 And even if one were to make a proper comment, one would have to look at the home's chart, see where are the opening (openings if any) in relation to the cardinal points especially how or when or can qi come into the home or apartment.
5.2 How big is the opening (eg. door or window) , how often one closes the opening and where is the actual SE sector.
5.3 In addition, what is at the frontage e.g. is there another obstruction e.g. a neighbour's frontage in close proximity etc.. thus again IT DEPENDS.
6. Often when one calls for a fullFeng Shui audit; the geomancer would have already studied the 20 Year Flying Star chart of a home and make improvements either to neutralise bad stars and /or enhance good qi (where applicable).
6.1. Here, the geomancer or if DIY; should have looked into each sectorand often, if done properly this would often allow leeway (buffer).
6.2. As often, manyeither can't afford to do a yearlyFeng Shui review or may find itunpractical to do so for each year and month. Frankly, not many are too free to dosuch things.
6.3. Even a Feng Shui fanatic would lose interest or have other pressingissues or concerns of directions to pursue.
6.4 Thus frankly, I have yet to come across a Feng Shui NUT or rather fanatic who has continuously throughout their lives; year by year; month by monthplot the flying stars of their home.
6.5 Hmmm.. maybe you could be the first? Perhaps an intro in one's blog: " I am a 36 year old male. I have been judiciously plotting flying stars : 20 Yrs, Year and month since 25! And I may be the first to do so until I can't do it anymore!"

On 4/20/2012 2:33:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:
How to enhance the good number
without enhance the bad one
for example you main door
facing SE3 (period 8 house)
mountain 1 water 8 And center
# 7.? But also Year dragon 5
and month 2? Scary :-/

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you very much for the advised, but I recheck the front door and is s1 direction, anyways.
I have really bad direction like everybody .
Some like 5 2 7 2 5 On my living room southeast, and I really dont like the idea that moust of feng shui adviser gives, of avoid this place, dont go there, sleep in another room...
i think feng shui is about balance and happiness and by doing and worrie about direction all that seens unhealth to me. I like to cure and ask God to make the path to it smooth as possible...... Now should i avoid this place? Cure with metal and blue color for the center 7.?
I would love to understand more about old old feng shui and flying star, since now is all about business, do you recomend a book ?
Best regards"...............................................................

• Staff

Please refer to this recent link: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=31370&new=
Which I added the following advice to another user:-
=== START ==
Further to what I had mentioned earlier, you could perhaps see if any of the following helps or not:-
(In no correct order)
1. If you do apply some cures:
The Customer Engineer Concept
2. Fix-the-Leak, First!
Often your apartment should have at least two or easily three major issues. You really need to find out the correct issues or problems.
Most common mistake is to take the easy way out and be taken in into buying useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui. This is like for some; overeating to try to overcome or let them forget their problems.
3. Feng Shui Triage
Reminder: If there is no proper trouble-shooting; Garbage in garbage out.
4. The Concept of Maximizing Marks
This is mathematics of scoring points. Hopefully from a - D or - F to a pass or better!
5. No amount of written text as what you had written, can reveal what are the actual issues or problems.
== END ==
You wrote: Some like 5 2 7 2 5 On my living room southeast, and I really dont like the idea that moust of feng shui adviser gives, of avoid this place, dont go there, sleep in another room...
How true.
Similiar thinking with this link:-
You Stay There! We (Geomancers) Don't!
If you are into DIY Feng Shui, then what I mentioned above and the various links are based on Applied Feng Shui: Real experience, Real life situations.
Frankly, you really can't find such things in one single Feng Shui book or books.Furthermore, most books (if any) teaches how to calculate and either stops there or very vague or no info into cures.
Thus, my advice is for those who wants to DIY, one way is to (no choice) Use the search feature for similar topics.
I have keep all the resources in this forum since 1999 and they are easily searchable using the TOP-LEFT frame of this forum. In addition,
Google robots update and if you use the above search feature and type in what you think you want to know; the more intuitive and accurate the search comes out.
For example, sometimes I cant' remember the actual link or there are too many, I will use the Top-Left frame search feature and type in things like " SW by ranking " etc...

On 4/23/2012 1:59:27 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you very much for the
advised, but I recheck the
front door and is s1
direction, anyways.I
have really bad direction like
everybody . Some like 5 2 7 2
5 On my living room southeast,
and I really dont like the
idea that moust of feng shui
adviser gives, of avoid this
place, dont go there, sleep in