About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

T-Junction

myfs_155372

Referring to post :-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=31645&new=
I'm not sure why I'm unable to reply to that post, hence this new post.
- I would like to enquire, the previous owner had planted a curry leaf tree inside the car porch compound..facing the T junction. I assume he is also a feng shui believer, who is trying to block qi from entering the main door of the house. Reason of selling this house is that he will be shifting to a bigger house. My concern is if I were to remove this tree to plant with another type of tree, will it affect the house's feng shui?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Sorry, I have transferred your case study to the Feng Shui Tips Conference as I had replied extensively based on Common sense Feng Shui. That forum conference is locked and members cannot post there.
Again, please check out the earlier link.
The critical clue was that house Y has more to worry in terms of a T-junction.
And often only a so called "fluke" accident could a runaway amok vehicle penetrate towards house "X".
You should be using the above example.
I have seen only matured curry trees that were planted into the ground that grows reasonable size.
In my opinion, most probably the existing owners planted it for the curry leaves. What is a garden without some type of tree ... not necessarily curry tree.
Thus, more often than not, many homes with gardens do have trees planted into the ground.
For example in the 1960's to 1970's popular trees planted in gardens are rambutans and mango trees. But, how to say that it is planted in the name of Feng Shui? Just like your curry tree theory?
Therefore, I believe it is natural for people to plant some sort of plant which grow into a tree. And thus, I don't call this because of Feng Shui.
Again, what is wrong with cutting down the curry tree if you don't like it and plant any other common trees.
0br>For example, in Singapore, today, one of the most popular trees are the Lipstick Palm or commonly known as Maharaja palm tree. Again, people plant such trees not because of Feng Shui.
You should be focusing on : in a Fluke accident; if a runaway amok vehicle ploughts into my home; can a wall or such a tree stop it (vehicle) in it's track. And this tree need not be a tree in the name, the holy ghost or spirit of Fung SWAY.

On 7/19/2012 9:30:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Referring to post :-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpf
orum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&m
id=31645&new=I'm not sure why
I'm unable to reply to that
post, hence this new post. - I
would like to enquire, the
previous owner had planted a
curry leaf tree insidekthe car
porch compound..facing the T
junction. I assume he is also