About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

any cure for bad sleep position

myfs_155364

Hi
I am in the midst of finalizing my renovation plan on my exisiting house.
I am looking at the feng shui direction for my son's room. He isa teenand kua type is wood 3 - Chen. I have problem settling his sleep and study position which the new design for his bedroom is he will be sleeping (his crown) west direction and study table facing west. Based on the free report analyze, west position is the bad direction (death/spook/disaster). However, i am unable to make layout at east due the opening door is on the east side and aircon at the east wall. It seems like the only direction for placement has to be on the west wall. Please advise any cure or enhancer to help to improve this bad position.
Thank you in advance.
P/s. I have just purchased some ebooks for your website.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. From a Feng Shui point of view: the key essence is " Form prevails over substance " or rather bear this in mind "THE FORMS (Shapes & Forms) DETERMINE THE STARS, THE STARS DETERMINE THE FATE OF THE PEOPLE LIVING IN A HOME."

2. When ever there is a major conflict between Shapes and Forms and the Stars (Compass School of Feng Shui) which includes the Eight House concept;

3. The above statement implies that Shapes and Forms prevail over Flying Star.

4. Why is this relevant to your case?

5. Many of us, after purchasing a home or trying to renovate a bedroom; would often have a preconceived idea of how the layout would be like.

5.1. As you had mentioned; after taking into consideration the openings; often there is not much else one can do; other than give the interior layout a good "Shapes and Forms".

5.2. You are not alone!

5.2.1. Often, many of us dwell further into this eight house thing and like you stressed over trying to fit a square piece into a round hole. You and I know that this is totally impossible.

5.3. Thus, one major consolation is that you have tried to make sure that the forms (Shapes and Forms) in the bedroom is favourable or looks natural flow. As compared to trying to manipulate the bed and study in an impractical manner.

6. What else can I do?

6.1. Perhaps, if your son cannot sleep or study facing his good direction; did you check to see if his bedroom is in one of his favourable sectors. Even if this is not possible;

6.2. One of the fundamental things that many geomancers advice is to look at your son's ba zi and try to harmonize the bedroom colours compatible to his ba zi. This has been the norm for many decades.

6.3. Especially from 1980's onwards, Para 6.2. has been further fine-tuned as many geomancers and the well read; have plotted the Flying Star of a home. And also looked at the Flying star numbers in "sons" bedroom.

6.3.1. Here, the Flying Star numbers is taken into consideration with say son's compatible colours to determine the best colours especially for the painting of the bedroom walls / ceilings and interior decoration such as the colour of the curtains and big ticket items like the colours of the bed-sheet & pillow cases.

On 7/21/2012 4:27:40 PM, Anonymous wrote:
HiI am in the midst of
finalizing my renovation plan
on my exisiting house.I am
looking at the feng shui
direction for my son's
room. He isa
teenand kua type is wood
3 - Chen. I have problem
settling his sleep and study
position which the new design
for his bedroom is he will be