About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to overcome inauspicious house number?

myfs_154744

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. One question that is relevant here is : "Can I rewind time or go back to the past to change things?"
2. As at today, it is impossible to go back to the past.
3. Same, thing, here. You can't
4. The concept: The Three-Step-Approach
4.1. This concept of house number belongs to the branch of Feng Shui called : Compass School of Feng Shui.
4.2. This sub-branch is based on Flying Star Feng Shui. But because each different levels are considered to have different qi; it is literally known as VERTICAL Flying Star Feng Shui.
5. It is more useful for someone who is looking at a new development and where the units are just launched. And one can try to select a unit from such and such a stack.
5.1. Thus, this concept becomes useful if say: #11-88 vs #12-88 vs #6-88 are available. Which is better.
6. But if you have already bought the home, it is like what I had mentioned under Para 1 to 3 above.
6.1. Even if you point a gun at a geomancer and give you solutions; he/she can't. Other than to advise you to apply common sense and one approach is: The Concept of Maximizing Marks
7. Thus under Feng Shui there are available tools: Compass School: Eight House and Flying Star of the interior (plotting the stars, analyse them and providing cures or enhancements.
8. "Don't give me that look!" Even if one were to so stupid as to bang one's head against the wall; good luck to YOU! What can I do? Refer to Para 6.1!

On 8/19/2012 12:42:09 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi! Cecil, I've generated the
free house number analysis,
real used that the house
number is inauspicious. How do
we overcome? Your advice pls.
Worried

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net