About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mountain star + water star 5/1 (period star 2)

myfs_133335

Hi Master Cecil,
I have purchased all the ebooks, and have been reading but fail to fully comprehend the complexity of the contents.
Moving forward to 2013, our bedroom is divided into half:
1. SE sector (mountain star 1; water star 6; period star 6)
2. South sector (mountain star 5; water star 1; period star 2)
I understand that for 2013, annual flying star #4 moves to SE (but have to watch not to face SE3 where Tai Sui resides); and #9 annual flying star moves to South.
Supposedly, South should be a good sector (#9 star), but the room is influenced by 5/1 stars in house period star 2 sector. (Pardon the terminology) Can we still sleep in the other half of the room (SE); and use the other half (S) for work?
The next available room is located at SW (annual FS star #2 in 2013); and the mountain/water star combination is 3/8 in house period star 4.
We were advised by one Fengshui practitioner that if we sleep in the room, the water star dominates the mountain star; and if we work in that room, the mountain star dominates the water star. I read through your books and don't think I find that theory anyway.
As we have family members who suffer from chronic illnesses, we want to do the best thing for everyone.
Appreciate your reply.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You wrote: "Moving forward to 2013, our bedroom is divided into half:
1. SE sector (mountain star 1; water star 6; period star 6)
2. South sector (mountain star 5; water star 1; period star 2)
I understand that for 2013, annual flying star #4 moves to SE (but have to watch not to face SE3 where Tai Sui resides); and #9 annual flying star moves to South."

In my opinion, the most important consideration is that even if; if I read you correctly even if there are two sets of flying stars falling in a bedroom;
One should visualise where are the openings in that bedroom. What one should be looking for is to determine where, qi flows into that bedroom.
Thus, for example, if there are openings such as (external) windows e.g. at South sector which brings in both light and "air"; vs say SE sector being a wall or something like that then one should instead look at the South sector stars as the MAIN influence in that bedroom.
In my opinion, thus in a full sized bedroom, it is not practical to draw the line between moving everyone from one side to the other side for work or for sleep. For practical reasons, living in a bedroom is not some kind of a musical chair.

On 12/11/2012 3:31:49 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Master Cecil,I have
purchased all the ebooks, and
have been reading but fail to
fully comprehend the
complexity of the
contents.Moving forward
to 2013, our bedroom is
divided into half:1. SE sector
(mountain star 1; water star
6; period star 6)2. South
sector (mountain star 5; water
star 1; period star 2)I
understand that for 2013,
annual flying star #4 moves to
SE (but have to watch not to
face SE3 where Tai Sui
resides); and #9 annual flying
star moves to
South.Supposedly, South
should be a good sector (#9
star), but the room is
influenced by 5/1 stars in
house period star 2 sector.
(Pardon the terminology) Can
we still sleep in the other
half of the room (SE); and use
the other half (S) for
work?The next available
room is located at SW (annual
FS star #2 in 2013); and the
mountain/water star
combination is 3/8 in house
period star 4.We were
advised by one Fengshui
practitioner that if we sleep
in the room, the water star
dominates the mountain star;
and if we work in that room,
the mountain star dominates
the water star. I read through
your books and don't think I
find that theory anyway.As we
have family members who suffer
from chronic illnesses, we
want to do the best thing for
everyone.Appreciate your
reply.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your reply and enlightenment.
Indeed, we are often constricted by the negativeness that we forgot the fundamental of fengshui studies. It makes perfect sense, now that you pointed out the flow of qi and.
In our case, the door opens into the South sector, so are the windows. Basing on what you have responded, our room is then influenced by the South sector stars. Would it still be wise to sleep and work in that room?
Our present room is located in the SW. Mountain star 3, water star 8, period star 4. In 2013, SW is where flying star 2-black flies in to. If we can't use the South sector room, can we continue to sleep and work in SW room? (I work from home)

• Staff

You wrote: "In our case, the door opens into the South sector, so are the windows. Basing on what you have responded, our room is then influenced by the South sector stars. Would it still be wise to sleep and work in that room?
Our present room is located in the SW. Mountain star 3, water star 8, period star 4. In 2013, SW is where flying star 2-black flies in to. If we can't use the South sector room, can we continue to sleep and work in SW room? (I work from home)"
These are some considerations:
1. In my opinion, there are many ways of neutralising the threat.
2. You stay there, we (geomancers) don't.
2.1. I personally feel that it is not ideal to go purely into text book case (or case studies).
2.2. For example, it is all so easy for a geomancer to tell a person and family: avoid sleeping in this bedroom or studying in it. Here, one has to live with it for the rest of their time in that home.
2.3. Often, once in a while, as a geomancer we encounter clients who said that their previous geomancer say cannot use this toilet and they only visit the home for a few hours or less and we have to live with it.
3. Frankly, such practices are really "pitiful". And like a continuum: cannot be the extreme of hot and cold. This is beyond the norm. Or rather extremist view. As a bedroom is suppose to be a bedroom, a bedroom. And a bedroom is not some kind of a sealed up "Do not cross police line" type of situation.

On 12/15/2012 1:04:50 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for your reply and
enlightenment.Indeed, we are
often constricted by the
negativeness that we forgot
the fundamental of fengshui
studies. It makes perfect
sense, now that you pointed
out the flow of qi
and.In our case, the
door opens into the South
sector, so are the windows.