Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
myfs_140404

The Minton condo & Achtung (Attention) it's inaccurate Sales Brochure Site map

Recommended Posts

Sponsored Link
 

These are some considerations;
1. Many Feng Shui concepts are based on pure common sense.
2. In the sample example; especially for The Minton: 3 bedroom dual key, there are some features that are considered "less desirable" in this development. And many have to do with common sense.
2.1. Living Room TV set sharing the same wall as the Master bedroom bed-head:
2.1.1 Frankly, it depends on various factors like:
2.1.2.Type of TV set and it's "radiation" IF ANY. In the past, some are concerned with TV sets and their EMF strengthemitted by the TV set. Thus, some were very concerned that having a TV set near to our brain cells may not be that healthy.
2.1.3. The above MAY be a valid concern. As even with today's TV sets; if one were to move an EMF meter close to it; the meter would/may jump to very high or max.
2.1.4. Personally, I will never buy a home that uses pure dry wall: as mentioned previously; my first real shock was at The Livia condo @ Pasir Ris. For such a development: it seems only the exterior 4 walls are concrete/pre-cast solid walls.
2.1.5. Everything else is just "partition" board type of material... synonymous with office partitions... If so, I prefer not to sleep with my bed-head sharing the same wall as the living room TV. In Malay, the term may end up as "OTAK Kosong". Or sleeping too long with theEMF from the TV may just zap my brain cells. Not withstanding thattoday, we also had to endure microwaves from our HPs.
2.2 The Fridge, washing machine + stove
2.2.1. Ideally, the fridge in such a unit should be at location marked as "C". And often, most of the time, the washing machine / cum dryer if any should not be next to the fridge or even close to the stove - IF Possible.
2.2.2. Just yesterday, my client wanted to move the washing machine into the kitchen area from her yard. As we know, sometimes, we cannot control the wind (if any). And often, when we scoop the washing machine powder, minute traces may fly all over. Just imagine it flying into or coating a wok or other eating plates or items or coat the doors etc on the fridge. Can be cancerous.
2.2.3. Thus, the interior layout is poorly designed. And the architect must have believed that after earning his/her dues, he/she would not likely ever to buy a unit at the Minton. Thus this doesapply to them: "YOU LIVE THERE (or will be); THEY DON"T" applies...
2.2.4. In Feng Shui, it is acceptable to have a fridge facing the stove. Provided it is not a wine chiller that has glass doors and bottles of wine placed inside. Or a fridge that has a water dispenser on it's door is also not favourable.
3. Marking shown as B. This is not as critical. But based on Shapes and Forms, ideally, one should not see any sharp objects if any between the purple lines (zone).
3.1 As in an unlikely event, based on common sense, if a stranger were to get in; and if there are knifes in full view; it was thought that they may just go grap one and threaten the owners. (But this is very rare ..)
3.2 Thus, this is why, some often say, they don't like to have the main door directly facing the kitchen. Or if one were to hang clothes also, the first impression is to see them...
4. In conclusion:
4.1. As one can see, majority of the above is based on pure common sense. It is up to the individual or stakeholder to weigh whether there are any perceived risks (if any) to them or not. Or some may be abit far fetched like para 3.1.

Quote
On 4/18/2013 6:10:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
The Minton condo along Hougang
Street 11 and Lor Ah Soo is
completing soon, maybe can
give a general fengshui review
of the area and units. Thanks!


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a Feng Shui point of view; fire should not clash with water.
As fridge is considered as a metal element: especially when fully closed; it is said that there is no issue for the stove to face a fridge.
Provided it does not have a water dispenser as shown in the example. And also, avoid having a wine cooler (see through) glass with bottles of wines facing the stove.

Quote
On 4/18/2013 6:35:38 PM, Anonymous wrote:
These are some considerations;1. Many
Feng Shui concepts are based on pure
common sense.2. In the sample example;
especially for The Minton: 3 bedroom
dual key, there are some features that
are considered "less desirable" in this
development. And many have to do with
common sense.2.1. Living Room TV set
sharing the same wall as the Master
bedroom bed-head:2.1.1 Frankly, it
depends on various factors like:
2.1.2.Type of TV set and it's
"radiation" IF ANY. In the past, some
are concerned with TV sets and their EMF
strengthemitted by the TV set.
Thus, some were very concerned that
having a TV set near to our brain cells
may not be that healthy. 2.1.3. The
above MAY be a valid concern. As even
with today's TV sets; if one were to
move an EMF meter close to it; the meter
would/may jump to very high or
max.2.1.4. Personally, I will never buy
a home that uses pure dry wall: as
mentioned previously; my first real
shock was at The Livia condo @ Pasir
Ris. For such a development: it seems
only the exterior 4 walls are
concrete/pre-cast solid walls. 2.1.5.
Everything else is just "partition"
board type of material... synonymous
with office partitions... If so, I
prefer not to sleep with my bed-head
sharing the same wall as the living room
TV. In Malay, the term may end up as
"OTAK Kosong". Or sleeping too long with
theEMF from the TV may just zap my
brain cells. Not withstanding
thattoday, we also had to endure
microwaves from our HPs.2.2
The Fridge, washing machine +
stove2.2.1. Ideally, the fridge in such
a unit should be at location marked as
"C". And often, most of the time, the
washing machine / cum dryer if any
should not be next to the fridge or even
close to the stove - IF Possible. 2.2.2.
Just yesterday, my client wanted to move
the washing machine into the kitchen
area from her yard. As we know,
sometimes, we cannot control the wind
(if any). And often, when we scoop the
washing machine powder, minute traces
may fly all over. Just imagine it flying
into or coating a wok or other eating
plates or items or coat the doors etc on
the fridge. Can be cancerous.2.2.3.
Thus, the interior layout is poorly
designed. And the architect must have
believed that after earning his/her
dues, he/she would not likely ever to
buy a unit at the Minton. Thus this
doesapply to them: "YOU LIVE THERE
(or will be); THEY DON"T"
applies...2.2.4. In Feng Shui, it is
acceptable to have a fridge facing the
stove. Provided it is not a wine chiller
that has glass doors and bottles of wine
placed inside. Or a fridge that has a
water dispenser on it's door is also not
favourable.3. Marking shown as B. This
is not as critical. But based on Shapes
and Forms, ideally, one should not see
any sharp objects if any between the
purple lines (zone). 3.1 As in an
unlikely event, based on common sense,
if a stranger were to get in; and if
there are knifes in full view; it was
thought that they may just go grap one
and threaten the owners. (But this is
very rare ..) 3.2 Thus, this is why,
some often say, they don't like to have
the main door directly facing the
kitchen. Or if one were to hang clothes
also, the first impression is to see
them...4. In conclusion:4.1. As one can
see, majority of the above is based on
pure common sense. It is up to the
individual or stakeholder to weigh
whether there are any perceived risks
(if any) to them or not. Or some may be
abit far fetched like para 3.1.On
4/18/2013 6:10:58 PM, KT Lim wrote:
The Minton condo along Hougang
Street 11 and Lor Ah Soo is
completing soon, maybe can
give
a general fengshui review
of the
area and units. Thanks!


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better stacks are South (or South-west facing) directions.
But a pity many of the units have the kitchen at NW = "Fire at Heaven's gate". If not sure, do a search for "FIRE AT HEAVEN"S GATE".
And stacks highlighted in purple may be subject to direct and indirect afternoon sun. Especially the stacks as shown in the street directory.com





Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, ideally, the washing machine should not be next to either the fridge and/or the stove.
This is pure common sense:
1. Often, if one is not careful, washing machine soap powder may be accidentally spilled or via windy conditions spread towards the fridge and the stove (if it is also close-by).
2. In addition, many washing machines uses hot water and when the washing machine wash detergent evaporates; it leaves a residue at it's surroundings and surface areas.
3. Practically all the two bedroom units at Ripple Bay condo has the washing machine so close to the eating / food preparation area.

Quote
On 4/18/2013 8:03:15 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Better stacks are South (or
South-west facing)
directions.But a pity many of
the units have the kitchen at
NW = "Fire at Heaven's gate".
If not sure, do a search for
"FIRE AT HEAVEN"S GATE".And
stacks highlighted in purple
may be subject to direct and
indirect afternoon sun.
Especially the stacks as shown
in the street directory.com


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Nowadays, there are lots of new condos where the site is like a "fort".
Here, many of these new developments have blocks/stacks that seems to "wrap" or "trap" the water feature in the middle of the site.
And does not allow maximum air movement within the water positions and the external.
There are some gaps, but this makes it harder for the evaporated "dirty" water to flow out of the site. And so after, if one's unit is low e.g. ground level or 2nd storey; and if none of the neighbour opens their windows; a high concentration of evaporated dirty pool water may filter into the home.
What I like about the site plan of Ripple Bay is that although the blocks are arranged roughly in three generously spaced parallel blocks; they are far apart. And easily allow air-flow (qi) to refresh the estate. Contrast this with the Watercolours EC (in the same area) where the blocks are so close and enclosing the pool side.
 

 

Quote

On 8/4/2013 8:35:36 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Again, ideally, the washing machine
should not be next to either the fridge
and/or the stove.This is pure common
sense:1. Often, if one is not careful,
washing machine soap powder may be
accidentally spilled or via windy
conditions spread towards the fridge and
the stove (if it is also close-by). 2.
In addition, many washing machines uses
hot water and when the washing machine
wash detergent evaporates; it leaves a
residue at it's surroundings and surface
areas.3. Practically all the two bedroom
units at Ripple Bay condo has the
washing machine so close to the eating /
food preparation area.On 4/18/2013
8:03:15 PM, Cecil Lee wrote: >Better
stacks are South (or >South-west
facing) >directions.But a pity many
of >the units have the kitchen at
NW = "Fire at Heaven's gate". >If
not sure, do a search for >"FIRE AT
HEAVEN"S GATE".And >stacks
highlighted in purple >may be subject
to direct and >indirect afternoon
sun. >Especially the stacks as shown
in the street directory.com >

 

ripple_bay_siteplan.bmp

ripple_bay_siteplan_flow_of_qi.bmp

ripple_bay_siteplan_flow_of_qi_a.bmp

ripple-bay-aerial-view.jpg

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Case Study:  The inaccuracy of The Minton Sales Brochure Site map 

The Minton Sales Brochure Site map vs Streetdirectory.com with Onemap.sg's maps 

1. Based on the North marking on the attached The Minton Sales Brochure: 

1.1. Lets take a look at Block 14A.

1.2. Based on the Sales brochure, the block / stacks facing south shows a compass reading of 186 degrees: 

the-minton-siteplan.thumb.jpg.266abe6c9511060a785a6ad3df98ca6c.jpg


2. Not totally relying on the above, I plot the protractor on streetdirectory.com's map and found that the reading was instead of 173 degrees.

1528676839_Themintonstreetdirectory.thumb.png.e133db5f18f6f44161450a3c319b9942.png

3. I decided to use a third source: onemap.sg using the gov.data.sg map:-

1487318698_FlyingStarFengShui.thumb.png.7de8f41c22dbdf510bf4c4b0aa7a53b6.png

3.1 The protractor reading also shows 172 degrees. And totally coincide with that of streetdirectory.com

4. If I were to use the readings on the Sales Brochure vs that of the other two maps, there is a 186 - 172 degrees = 14 degrees difference! Often, it can change the outcome of the Flying Stars especially if the readings was borderline. And sometimes, instead of a S2 unit, it may even become an S1 unit! The Flying stars for these two are totally different!

5. Fortunately, in this example: since S2 chart is based on 172.5 degrees to 187.4 degrees, a unit at block 14A still falls under S2. Often, one is not so lucky. 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...