About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Center point with a Sickness Star and Water

Lizbeth

I have a 2 floored property, that is slightly L shaped. The center point comes at one side of a 35cm wall. On the ground floor this falls in a utility areas, and the other side of the wall is the dining room. On the first floor it falls in the bathroom, with an office on the other side of the wall. The reading shows a sickness star 2 at the center point. I have followed the instructions and put something of the fire element here. But I am worried that as it falls in the bathroom this may not be enough. The toilet is on the right less than 1 meter from the center, and the shower in on the left. There is a window which ventilates the bathroom from the outside. Can you help?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Fundamentally, since the toilet is at the centrepoint, one cannot really do much for the house Feng Shui other than to keep it Yang and dry.
Thus `inauspicious' conditions with the Toilet at the centre of the house cannot be fully cured other than to avoid buying such a house in the future.
Since this is the toilet, red does represent Yang and it can be used.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/8/99 2:00:11 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I have a 2 floored property,
that is slightly L shaped. The
center point comes at one side
of a 35cm wall. On the ground
floor this falls in a utility
areas, and the other side of
the wall is the dining room.
On the first floor it falls in
the bathroom, with an office
on the other side of the wall.
The reading shows a sickness
star 2 at the center point. I
have followed the instructions
and put something of the fire
element here. But I am worried
that as it falls in the
bathroom this may not be
enough. The toilet is on the
right less than 1 meter from
the center, and the shower in
on the left. There is a window
which ventilates the bathroom
from the outside. Can you
help?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil
Thanks for your advice. I have experienced a never ending string of bad luck and bad finances since I set up my business from home 18 months ago. I have lived in this house for 10 years and prior to this everything was okay. I can not move, and I can not afford an extension, or to move the bathroom currently. If I do not use the toilet, which is near the center and make it Yang. If I try to improve FS generally and activate Mountain Stars, is it possible that it could improve. I could then build an office in the garden. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Currently, Robert and myself are tied down with lots of things, what we do is to provide you with a Home Audit credit.
The Home Audit credit was developed as close or equavalent to what we can help to advise users.
This is the least we can do for you:-
1. You need to get an ordinary compass,
2. Where possible a protractor and a layout plan.
Do email Robert at robert-lee@3mail.com privately after you have created an account under www.geomancy-online.com
Currently a toilet near the centre-point is bad for finances. However, the Home Audit will try to locate any other bad sectors and hope to get a better picture of the situation or minimize the `bad luck'.
Take care.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 12/10/99 1:38:24 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil
Thanks for your advice. I have
experienced a never ending
string of bad luck and bad
finances since I set up my
business from home 18 months
ago. I have lived in this
house for 10 years and prior
to this everything was okay.
I can not move, and I can not
afford an extension, or to
move the bathroom currently.
If I do not use the toilet,
which is near the center and
make it Yang. If I try to
improve FS generally and
activate Mountain Stars, is it
possible that it could
improve. I could then build an
office in the garden. Any
advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks to Robert and your kind help I have already taken advantage of a Family Audit. I have also sent a layout plan across. (Liz Cooper-House Audit). If you get time at some stage I would appreciate your advice. My house is a little L shaped due to small extensions, and I may have placed the center point incorrectly. (I have read the relevant section on your site advising how to find the center point). I can not move as part of my business includes caring for horses, and my present property is on site. So for me it is a question of positive thinking and making the best of things. Could you please answer a few questions so that I work towards making improvements in the long term? Is it the toilet alone that makes the center inauspicious, or is it also the shower and bath? Is it the mere presence of the toilet, or is it when the toilet flushes that is the problem? We have a second toilet so we could use that, or remove the toilet at the center. Please could also advise on how I can make the bathroom more Yang, and give some examples of Yang items/colours? The bathroom is currently green, with plants, and the suite is white? If I work towards putting up an extension onto the house, will this change the center point, or if I remove part of the house? If I build an office separate in the garden or in the yard could this help? Thanks for your help

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. For the extension, in order for it to be considered an " extension " of the home, it has to be an enclosed space. Not an open space or `shelter'.
2. It is usually not prudent to add an extension unless it is used to `cover' a missing corner. Avoid a protrusion at the wrong compass direction of the house.
If there is a missing corner, one can use instead, landscaping for a landed property.
3. From the many analysis done on houses, the centrepoint should usually be clear space. If not clear space, leaving it or not e.g. using the toilet at all is acceptable. (Not ideal but still better than `using' it).
The rationale is because the centrepoint is where all the intangible forces congregate and having one element at the location creates an imbalance.
For a toilet, the characteristics is financial problems or unable to hold on to money.
The centrepoint is where Yin and yang influences (auspicious and inauspicious congregate) thus it is best kept neutral or better, not used at all. From my experience, making it Yang does not really help and since it is green, don't spent unnecessarily money on it. The best situation is to keep it dry and not use it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/14/99 7:04:32 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thanks to Robert and your kind
help I have already taken
advantage of a Family Audit. I
have also sent a layout plan
across. (Liz Cooper-House
Audit). If you get time at
some stage I would appreciate
your advice. My house is a
little L shaped due to small