About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do the people in China practise feng shui

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
From what I understand:
1. During the communist rule, although Feng Shui was `abolished', some of the elite in the Communist party continue to apply Feng Shui practises.
2. Today, and even in communist China, poorer quality Luopans were manufactured in China.
3. I understand that a small percentage of houses for the elite and even business of the People Liberation Army (PLA) which at one time owns a substantial number of business used Feng Shui.
4. Many Feng Shui practioners believe that the Bank of China building in Hong Kong had been seen by a Feng Shui Master as the building comprises two elements.
5. With the relaxation of communist rule, I believe, more and more mainland Chinese will avail themselves to Feng Shui.
6. If one looks at it from a different angle, Chinese traditional medicine, Qi Gong (exercises) is widespread in China. This is based on the Yin and Yang concept and it is not difficult to follow.
7. I also understand that the Lunar Calendar System, was the work of many people all over the world. In the past, China hired many astrologers, mathematicians from all over the world e.g. Jesuit priests to develop it.
One can say that the Lunar Calendar System is a collective universal effort.
8. It is my opinion, that eventually, Feng Shui based on the Lunar Calendar System will prevail over the current method of only using the Hsia Li calendar system used by most practioners in Hong Kong, Canada (where most Hong Kong practioners migrated to).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/11/99 2:06:26 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
There is lot of mention about
the feng shui masters from
Hong Kong , Taiwan. What about
the modern generation in
China. Do they practise feng
shui? Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net