About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Computerized Calculations

Dear Cecil: In your reply to "The missing link between Shapes & Form and Compass Schools" you mention in Point 6 that doing calculations by computer is "better" sometimes than by hand/eye. Are you referring to the "psychic drain" like an opera singer or artist experiences after working?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Elena,
1. In Feng Shui calculations, there are times that one must not calculate a chart especially for the Feng Shui practitioner.
As this has an impact or consequences on the practitioner.
Some FS practitioners are not aware of this. It would be mentioned in the upcoming Flying Star course.
2. It is thus not so much of psyhic draining although it can. But the concequences is an impact on the practitioner.
This is why, I do not offer to do manual calculations (as I do not want to always refer to check on the bad days to do it). Since, the computations are done not by a human, perhaps, once a while, if the harddisk crash, you know, the PC has had a bad encounter:) *JOKE*
3. I hope many will understand why, there are things that we do, and do for a good reason. Or things that we do, we do to avoid.
I understand, a few FS practitioners have got into problems with manual calculations.
Perhaps, this is an undocumented health hazard in the Feng Shui `businesness'?
The next time you see me not replying to a question for sometime, perhaps, it may be due to the fact that I looked at a date and found it inauspcious to answer the question:) Erh.. this one a *JOKE* Most probably I may have missed the question.. Hee...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 4/5/00 11:12:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil: In your reply to
"The missing link between
Shapes & Form and Compass
Schools" you mention in Point
6 that doing calculations by
computer is "better" sometimes
than by hand/eye. Are you
referring to the "psychic
drain" like an opera singer or
artist experiences after
working?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I have a hunch in Western Astrology this "rest period" corresponds to "Moon Void-of-Course". The transiting moon takes approximately two days to travel through each sign of the zodiac. "In between" the signs is a void period. It is best not to conduct important work (such as a new audit/question) during this time period. It does not mean stop living (joke) just that it's an inauspicious time and you wait until after the void is over. Just curious as to the "why". Impressed that this information will be included in the FS course. Thank you.

• 3 years later...

Dear Cecil,
Can you please elaborate why on certain days a Feng Shui practitioner must not calculate a chart & also do manual calculations? What are the consequences or impact on him?
Is it due to yin effects or ghost festival months?
Thank you.
Regards
Wincash

• Staff

Dear WinCash,
1. Frankly, this has to do with individual beliefs.
2. Like everyone else; a Geomancer is only human.
3. This is why, I had recently mentioned that many Geomancers like to seek fame by giving `earthly predictions' And often, these predictions has to do with likely earthquakes, wars and the latest new illness - which often occurs during certain `predictable' seasons.
4. Therefore, if we follow the above `argument', all human beings are govern by time-factors.
5. And if we apply the Five Elements concept, it will follow that Fire can drown weak water person etc... Thus, all of us have our auspicious or inauspicious days.
6. Perhaps, a particular Geomancer was unlucky on a certain day. Whether it is due to the argument that the specific day is no good for calculation; He/she may had done a Feng Shui chart and coincidentally, that day may be an inauspicious day for him/her.
7. For example, in the morning, the Geomancer completed a chart. He drives off to meet another client. On the highway, his car has a flat tire. He stops at the side of the road to change his tire. Another car knocks him into the middle of a road. And unfortunately, a lorry runs him over. He still did not die yet. But, the next vehicle `hits' (most likely kicks) him to a divider. He hits a the spike and was spiked to death.
8. Hmm... this story may sound funny but can we for certain attribute to his completing the chart that caused his death? Or like the courts would often put it: blame has to be shared.
The morale of the story? Perhaps he should have become a member of the Automobile Association (AA).
For me, after hearing this story (which I had invented myself) - will no matter what, continue to be an AA
member, try my luck to get AA to help me change the tire. Or avail myself to their free tow truck service to tow my car to any location (perhaps a safe location) or tow it to a service station to change it.
Anyway, life is short, so, lets all be thankful for what we have now - even if many of us have litte $$$:) At least we have a family:))
Cheers!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 7/17/2003 8:35:54 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Can you please elaborate why
on certain days a Feng Shui
practitioner must not
calculate a chart & also do
manual calculations? What are
the consequences or impact on
him?