About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water air filter in master and children bed room

myfs_97373

Hi Mr Lee,
I am rather concern about air quality and have a very sharp sense of smell. Thus, I have put water air filters around the house. I am particularly concerned about it in the master and children bedroom.i understand we should not put any water feature inside the room. Can you share your opinion on this? I even on the water filter when I am sleeping. Perhaps I should turn it off?
I basically feel comfortable with the smell, however the noise can be bit irritating.
Thank you for your advise!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. One has to differentiate the type of "water position" in a home or bedroom.
2. If the water position is one of those fountains or even fish tank; then this is not advisable.
3. The most utopian water "position" is actually a water fall. Here, natural water frictions with the air to create negative ions.
4. Today, air-purifiers generally consists of TWO main categories;
4.1. Air-cleaners (air-purifiers). And often, the better brands are graded as "Hospital grade" and some of the well know brands are Honeywell and Sharp. Many of such air-purifiers use an external layer of charcoal sheet and an internal air-filter. That can almost filter out 99.999% germs. And even pollens etc... Hospital grade air-cleaners use HEPA filters.
4.2. Air-cleaner + Ionizer. Brands like Sharp incorporates Ion module into their air-cleaner. Thus, it an be programmed to activate : - negative or - negative and positive ions to clean the air. Some air-conditioners have this feature. And some include silver nano technology. As "silver" is an excellent element where often, germs simply cannot attach itself or live off silver nano metal.
5. A brand like Sharp also has those water canisters to make the air-moist in an air con environment. So that one's skin will not be so dry. But it is not the water moisture that helps in health. But rather, some of these brands add the Ionizer module. And it is the Ionizer that does the job. Samsung had in recent years, produced and sold pure Ionizers to help kill 99.99% of germs.
6. Generally, air cleaners help to clean the air usually with Hepa cleaners. Water vapour systems help only to avoid too dry an air in an air-con room with our without Ionizers. While Ionizers are used to kill germs. Others use Silver nano technology also especially in some air-cons to clean the air - and kill germs.
7. Generally, these are OK.

On 5/19/2014 7:54:10 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Mr Lee,I am rather concern
about air quality and have a
very sharp sense of smell.
Thus, I have put
water air filters around the
house. I am particularly
concerned about it in the
master and children bedroom.i
understand we should not put
any water feature inside the