About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Convincing my boss

kevinr

My company are about to redesign the layout of our offices to accommodate a new colleague. We have an architect who has visited and when I mentioned Feng Shui was very positive and happy to involve a consultant. The problem is that my boss may have strong reservations about this (generally centered around cost/benefits). However if I had some 'evidence' in the form of research or even anecdotal evidence she may be swayed.
Any ideas ??
thanks
Kevin

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kevin,
As what you have mentioned, go more for the cost effective approach or that even some of the enhancements do not cost that much e.g. rounded office furnitures. Other minor changes normally do not cost that much.
Try to think of any improvements that does not cost a `dime' or a cent. Since this costs little or nothing... you can present your case and hopefully somewhat try to convince your boss.
In fact there is a book on Feng Shui that can prove that Feng Shui is for real. You can read a short `extract' at http://www.3dgloble.com/fs/bbs-leylines.htm
Good Luck!
Anyone reading this has any bright ideas to share? Thanks in advance!
Cecil

On 2/26/99 8:49:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
My company are about to
redesign the layout of our
offices to accommodate a new
colleague. We have an
architect who has visited and
when I mentioned Feng Shui was
very positive and happy to
involve a consultant. The
problem is that my boss may
have strong reservations about
this (generally centered
around cost/benefits).
However if I had some
'evidence' in the form of
research or even anecdotal
evidence she may be swayed.
Any ideas ??
thanks
Kevin

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 4 months later...

Kevin,
I understand your position as I too have found my co-worker unconvinced. Most people require proof and are skeptical of anything that they can't physically see or touch. Well, here's a little proof for you. About a year ago my friend lost his job and was seeking new employment but nothing was coming his way along with that he just moved into a new home. I told his wife to make sure that when he positioned his desk in his study that his back was not to the door. And to make sure his wooden desk was near the east wall based on his birthdate and calculations. At first he was skeptical and resistant. Then one day his wife came home to find that he had moved his furniture around in his study and positioned his desk where I had suggested. One week later, he started getting phone calls from all his interviews with offers. He was especially shocked when the last offer that came in was from a company that turned him down weeks before, they not only met his requirements but exceeded his salary offer. Okay, before anyone gets too excited about this story let me clarify one thing...I am not a Feng Shui Practitioner nor do I go around giving advice. This was just a tip that I gave a friend while I am still studying about Feng Shui and all I can say is that it pretty much convinced me and them. What I gained from this experience was this: that Feng Shui can work for you by harmonizing your enviornment and bringing peace to your life.