Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Cecil Lee

Parc Life Executive Condo (EC)

Recommended Posts


Parc Life EC and Feng Shui

Majority of stacks in these blocks: 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33 either face Flying Stars N1 or S2.

N1 such as stacks 02, 05, 06, 09 &?10 has the auspicious double 8s at it's frontage. Good if the frontage has a water position.

Good if the master bedroom is located at NE sector. As it has good auspicious star combinations of MS#6 + WS#1.

If a bedroom is located at East is good for a bedroom cum study.

The rest of other sectors has inauspicious stars. And may need to be disarmed.

S1 such as stacks 03, 07, 08 & 11 has the combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area.

It will be good if a bedroom is located at East sector: good for studies.

If the main entrance is located at NE, this will be excellent as there are good combinations of MS#1 with WS#6 in this sector.




Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 

Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) & compass bearings

There were a few instances in the past that the North compass marking on the sales brochure was not correct.

It is always good to look at an independent source. If the development has not TOP; the only useful map available comes from streetdirectory.com.

Once the development has TOP; one can rely totally on onemap.sg which uses the gov.data map.

For now, we can only try to check it with streetdirectory.com.

As this development "hugs" the border between it and the uncompleted Sky Park Residences uncompleted;

I managed to find that there is a small variance between the north marking on the sales brochure and the attached map.

I got a reading of North 342 and South 162 respectively from streetdirectory.com. And the readings from the sales brochure shows North 345 and South 165. Pretty close match!

Thus, safe to say: what is suppose to be N1 facing and/or S1 facing should remain as such. And also these compass readings are not borderline cases. Thus confidence level is very (very) high.

With this, we can continue to look at the rest of the facing of other stacks with confidence.


Quote
On 3/23/2016 10:13:55 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Parc Life EC and Feng
ShuiMajority of stacks in
these blocks: 21, 23, 25, 27,
29, 31, 33 either face Flying
Stars N1 or S2.N1 such as
stacks 02, 05, 06, 09 &10 has
the auspicious double 8s at
it's frontage. Good if the
frontage has a water
position.Good if the master
bedroom is located at NE
sector. As it has good
auspicious star combinations
of MS#6 + WS#1.If a bedroom is
located at East is good for a
bedroom cum study.The rest of
other sectors has inauspicious
stars. And may need to be
disarmed.S1 such as stacks 03,
07, 08 & 11 has the combined
auspicious wealth stars MS#8 +
WS#8 are at the "rear" of the
unit. Such a waste as usually
this is the kitchen & yard
area.It will be good if a
bedroom is located at East
sector: good for studies. If
the main entrance is located
at NE, this will be excellent
as there are good combinations
of MS#1 with WS#6 in this
sector.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) & Block 41 stacks 40, 41 and 42

Block 41 stacks 40 & 41 are NW3 facing
stack 42 is SE3

NW3 (stacks 40 &41) has the auspicious water wealth #8 at it's frontage. Good if the balcony/living room faces a pool of water. If not can consider placing a water feature at the balcony to activate it.

Other than this, the rest of the sectors on this home has inbalances.

If the master bedroom or a bedroom is located at West sector of the home: be careful of frequent sickness

SE3 stack 42is facing the road. Thus, it would be good if the unit faces a pool of water. Or enhanced with a water feature at the balcony area of the living room.

The rest of the stars in other sectors are inauspicious. And may need to be disarmed

Good, if the rear of the house has a "mountain" support.

Quote
On 3/23/2016 10:29:22 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) &
compass bearingsThere were a few
instances in the past that the North
compass marking on the sales brochure
was not correct. It is always good to
look at an independent source. If the
development has not TOP; the only useful
map available comes from
streetdirectory.com.Once the development
has TOP; one can rely totally on
onemap.sg which uses the gov.data
map.For now, we can only try to check it
with streetdirectory.com.As this
development "hugs" the border between it
and the uncompleted Sky Park Residences
uncompleted; I managed to find that
there is a small variance between the
north marking on the sales brochure and
the attached map.I got a reading of
North 342 and South 162 respectively
from streetdirectory.com. And the
readings from the sales brochure shows
North 345 and South 165. Pretty close
match!Thus, safe to say: what is
suppose to be N1 facing and/or S1 facing
should remain as such. And also these
compass readings are not borderline
cases. Thus confidence level is very
(very) high.With this, we can continue
to look at the rest of the facing of
other stacks with confidence.On
3/23/2016 10:13:55 AM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
Parc Life EC and
Feng
ShuiMajority of stacks
in
these blocks: 21, 23, 25,
27,
29, 31, 33 either face
Flying
Stars N1 or S2.N1 such
as
stacks 02, 05, 06, 09
&10 has
the auspicious
double 8s at
it's frontage. Good if
the
frontage has a
water
position.Good if the
master
bedroom is located at
NE
sector. As it has
good
auspicious star
combinations
of MS#6 + WS#1.If a
bedroom is
located at East is good
for a
bedroom cum study.The rest
of
other sectors has
inauspicious
stars. And may need to
be
disarmed.S1 such as stacks
03,
07, 08 & 11 has the
combined
auspicious wealth stars MS#8
+
WS#8 are at the "rear" of
the
unit. Such a waste as
usually
this is the kitchen &
yard
area.It will be good if
a
bedroom is located at
East
sector: good for studies.
If
the main entrance is located
at
NE, this will be excellent
as there
are good combinations
of MS#1 with
WS#6 in this
sector.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) & Block 39

Block 39 stacks 36 & 37 are N2 facing whilestacks 38 & 39 are S2 facing

Under Flying stars; there is a difference between a N2 facing vs a S2 facing chart.

Here, under N2 facing; the combined auspicious wealth stars are wasted at the rear of the home. Here, "rear" often means wasted at the kitchen / yard area in stead of at the frontage like that of an S2 chart.


Quote
On 3/23/2016 6:26:20 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) &
Block 41 stacks 40, 41 and 42Block 41
stacks 40 & 41 are NW3 facingstack
42 is SE3NW3 (stacks 40 &41)
has the auspicious water wealth #8 at
it's frontage. Good if the
balcony/living room faces a pool of
water. If not can consider placing a
water feature at the balcony to activate
it.Other than this, the rest of the
sectors on this home has inbalances. If
the master bedroom or a bedroom is
located at West sector of the home: be
careful of frequent sicknessSE3 stack
42is facing the road. Thus, it
would be good if the unit faces a pool
of water. Or enhanced with a water
feature at the balcony area of the
living room. The rest of the stars in
other sectors are inauspicious. And may
need to be disarmedGood, if the rear of
the house has a "mountain" support.On
3/23/2016 10:29:22 AM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
Parc Life Executive Condo (EC)
&
compass bearingsThere were a
few
instances in the past that the
North
compass marking on the sales
brochure
was not correct. It is
always good to
look at an independent
source. If the
development has not
TOP; the only useful
map available
comes from
streetdirectory.com.Once
the development
has TOP; one can rely
totally on
onemap.sg which uses the
gov.data
map.For now, we can only try
to check it
with
streetdirectory.com.As
this
development "hugs" the border
between it
and the uncompleted Sky
Park Residences
uncompleted; I
managed to find that
there is a small
variance between the
north marking on
the sales brochure and
the attached
map.I got a reading of
North 342 and
South 162 respectively
from
streetdirectory.com. And the
readings
from the sales brochure shows
North
345 and South 165. Pretty
close
match!Thus, safe to say:
what is
suppose to be N1 facing
and/or S1 facing
should remain as
such. And also these
compass readings
are not borderline
cases. Thus
confidence level is very
(very)
high.With this, we can continue
to
look at the rest of the facing
of
other stacks with
confidence.On
3/23/2016 10:13:55 AM,
Cecil Lee
wrote:
Parc Life EC
and
Feng
ShuiMajority of
stacks
in
these blocks: 21, 23,
25,
27,
29, 31, 33 either
face
Flying
Stars N1 or S2.N1
such
as
stacks 02, 05, 06,
09
&10 has
the
auspicious
double 8s at
it's
frontage. Good if
the
frontage has
a
water
position.Good if
the
master
bedroom is located
at
NE
sector. As it
has
good
auspicious
star
combinations
of MS#6 +
WS#1.If a
bedroom is
located at
East is good
for a
bedroom cum
study.The rest
of
other sectors
has
inauspicious
stars. And may
need to
be
disarmed.S1 such as
stacks
03,
07, 08 & 11 has
the
combined
auspicious wealth
stars MS#8
+
WS#8 are at the
"rear" of
the
unit. Such a waste
as
usually
this is the kitchen
&
yard
area.It will be good
if
a
bedroom is located
at
East
sector: good for
studies.
If
the main entrance is
located
at
NE, this will be
excellent
as there
are good
combinations
of MS#1 with
WS#6 in
this
sector.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life Executive Condo (EC) & Block 35 & 37

Block 35 and 37 has stacks that either face NE1 or SW1

Stacks 29, 32 & 33 facing NE1 and stacks 30, 34 & 35 are SW1 facing

NE1. Has the auspicious water wealth #8 star at the frontage. Thus, units such as32 & 33 with water position at the frontage (balcony side) can enjoy good Feng Shui.Here, the sum-of-ten can be activated for : Health, wealth and family luck. If the unit is not directly facing a water position eg. stack 29, then best to place a water position at the balcony area to activate the luck. On the downside; the other sectors in such a home has bad stars that best to be disarmed or neutralised.

SW1. As the water wealth #8 is at the frontage; water at the frontage is good. Since stacks 30, 34 & 35 is not pool facingcan activate a water position at the balcony area.Overall, the unit can activate the sum-of-ten. Need though to disarm bad stars in many sectors of the home. To disarm health related considerations.




Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life EC & Type C1 floor plan = inauspicious

3+Universal Verandah Type C1

Under Shapes & Forms Feng Shui, it is inauspicious to have the powder room cum WC next to the main entrance


Quote
On 3/23/2016 7:03:28 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Parc Life Executive Condo (EC)
& Block 35 & 37Block
35 and 37 has stacks that
either face NE1 or SW1Stacks
29, 32 & 33 facing NE1 and
stacks 30, 34 & 35 are SW1
facingNE1. Has the auspicious
water wealth #8 star at the
frontage. Thus, units such
as32 & 33 with water
position at the frontage
(balcony side) can enjoy good
Feng Shui.Here, the
sum-of-ten can be activated
for : Health, wealth and
family luck. If the unit is
not directly facing a water
position eg. stack 29, then
best to place a water position
at the balcony area to
activate the luck. On the
downside; the other sectors in
such a home has bad stars that
best to be disarmed or
neutralised. SW1. As the water
wealth #8 is at the frontage;
water at the frontage is good.
Since stacks 30, 34 & 35
is not pool facingcan
activate a water position at
the balcony
area.Overall, the unit
can activate the sum-of-ten.
Need though to disarm bad
stars in many sectors of the
home. To disarm health related
considerations.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life EC & 3 Bedroom Veranda Type B5 floor plan

1. Please see attachment: Illustration 1

2. Did you see the zone highlighted in yellow? Under symbolism in Feng Shui there should not be any sharp objects such as knives or fork facing the master bedroom "bedroom door" zone.

2.1 Fortunately, in the original layout plan, the majority of thefridge is facing the master bedroom door. There is a relatively small area marked in red "X" that might still face the door. If so, avoid placing a microwave or knives facing this door.

3. Please see another attachment: Illustration 2

3.1. This layout plan was very popular in the early 2000.

3.2. Again, did you see the yellow zone. Here, bedroom 3 bedroom door is considered as "vunerable" to what is inside the kitchen.

3.2.1. Thus, if there is no partition or a french door (folding door) the bedroom 3 bedroom door is "at the mercy of" what is found in the kitchen.

3.2.2 At times, an oven was "exposed" towards the bedroom 3 door or a toaster oven etc.. Under symbolism in Feng Shui; this may result in the person sleeping in bedroom 3 having a "fever" etc..

3.3 This is why, a partition or a folding door is "permanently located" at the marking in red "Y Y Y".


Quote
On 3/23/2016 7:17:32 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Parc Life EC & Type C1 floor plan =
inauspicious3+Universal Verandah Type
C1Under Shapes & Forms Feng Shui, it
is inauspicious to have the powder room
cum WC next to the main entranceOn
3/23/2016 7:03:28 PM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
Parc Life Executive Condo
(EC)
& Block 35 &
37Block
35 and 37 has stacks
that
either face NE1 or
SW1Stacks
29, 32 & 33 facing NE1
and
stacks 30, 34 & 35 are
SW1
facingNE1. Has the
auspicious
water wealth #8 star at
the
frontage. Thus, units
such
as32 & 33 with
water
position at the
frontage
(balcony side) can enjoy
good
Feng Shui.Here,
the
sum-of-ten can be
activated
for : Health, wealth
and
family luck. If the unit
is
not directly facing a
water
position eg. stack 29,
then
best to place a water
position
at the balcony area
to
activate the luck. On
the
downside; the other sectors
in
such a home has bad stars
that
best to be disarmed
or
neutralised. SW1. As the
water
wealth #8 is at the
frontage;
water at the frontage is
good.
Since stacks 30, 34 &
35
is not pool
facingcan
activate a water
position at
the
balcony
area.Overall, the
unit
can activate the
sum-of-ten.
Need though to disarm
bad
stars in many sectors of
the
home. To disarm health
related
considerations.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parc Life EC looks like it may be ready several months ahead of it's December 2018 T.O.P.

On the left if the photo is SKYPEAK Residences. To the right is Parc Life EC.

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 996 said:

Hi Master,

May I ask your opinion on the overall Feng Shui for stack 08 and stack 36?

Thanks a lot for your time and reply.

 

As much as I would like to;

Hope you understand that I still have a backlog of overall reviews of new developments. 

And have looked at them piecemeal or when I can do so due to my busy schedules; site-visits.

However, this is not the same for stacks. And most of the time; I did not "approve" them. And really; there are lots more stacks; in each developments. 

For example;  just a few days ago only managed to review two: The Crest and The Bentley  Residences. And there are at least 43 or more New condos, alone. 

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Master,

Thanks for your swift response.

Understand your time commitment and please allow me to clarify my question pertains to the Parc Life EC Feng Shui.

You mentioned about stack 8 & stack 36 in your previous posts that:

For stack 8: "S1 such as stacks 03, 07, 08 & 11 has the combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area. "

For stack 36: "Block 39 stacks 36 & 37 are N2 facing. Here, under N2 facing; the combined auspicious wealth stars are wasted at the rear of the home"

Actually my question was that it seems stack 8 & 36 are auspicious but both are wasted at the rear. Is that what it means and anything can be done to improve the Feng Shui on the wasted area?

I thank you in advance and hope you can enlighten me on the above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, 996 said:

Hi Master,

Thanks for your swift response.

Understand your time commitment and please allow me to clarify my question pertains to the Parc Life EC Feng Shui.

You mentioned about stack 8 & stack 36 in your previous posts that:

For stack 8: "S1 such as stacks 03, 07, 08 & 11 has the combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area. "

For stack 36: "Block 39 stacks 36 & 37 are N2 facing. Here, under N2 facing; the combined auspicious wealth stars are wasted at the rear of the home"

 

Actually my question was that it seems stack 8 & 36 are auspicious but both are wasted at the rear. Is that what it means and anything can be done to improve the Feng Shui on the wasted area?

I thank you in advance and hope you can enlighten me on the above.

 

 

Common sense approach be it D.I.Y. or otherwise....
1. Feng Shui Triage Proper trouble-shooting is required 

Below are in general the two key success factors:-
2. Fix-the-Leak, First! Easily three or more major problems.
3. The Concept of Maximizing Marks Hopefully from a FAIL to a PASS or better!

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:38 PM, Cecil Lee said:

Common sense approach be it D.I.Y. or otherwise....
1. Feng Shui Triage Proper trouble-shooting is required 

Below are in general the two key success factors:-
2. Fix-the-Leak, First! Easily three or more major problems.
3. The Concept of Maximizing Marks Hopefully from a FAIL to a PASS or better!

 

For those into D.I.Y. Feng Shui then some additional considerations.. these are some of them:-

 4. The Customer Engineer Concept If you D.I.Y. make sure you read this!


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Master,

I saw some of the floorpans at Parc Life EC Website.

Could you advise which is the best fengshui in this development?

Is Stack 28, 3+U layout good? Also considering as it has west sun thou!

Appreciate if you could advise and thank you for your enlightenment.

Ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

52 minutes ago, Uncleken said:

Hi Master,

I saw some of the floorpans at Parc Life EC Website.

Could you advise which is the best fengshui in this development?

Is Stack 28, 3+U layout good? Also considering as it has west sun thou!

Appreciate if you could advise and thank you for your enlightenment.

Ken

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you master!

would I need to select a unit before I get in touch with you or should I contact you to select my unit at Parc life or the latest condo launch at Tanah Merah MRT, Grandeur Park Residences

i do understand that you are giving overall views on the project. My main concern if more of weather there is any units I purchase will be bad for myself that I need to sell it?

thanks in advance for your advise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Frankly, it is not a must-have. 

2. Since the fee for non-urgent is not over the hill; Many have used this path. 

3. Surprisingly, one would have thought that most likely a young couple and first owners use this type of service; but on the contrary;

3.1 There are lots more second or third home buyers.. felt this need...

4. Generally, majority of developments often will have "the good, the average or the ugly" units. 

4.1. Thus even if an average unit is bought often; still can be "enhanced".

4.2. Good luck if it is that "ugly" unit. Imagine.. like buying a 9 year old car due to be scrapped a year later... or an equivalent of a 850cc engine... Try driving on lane 1 with a TOP speed of 70km... Unfortunately, often there may not be a cure...here...

5. In the past, often the last units to be sold in most developments in SGP are often:

a. Lower floors facing the guard room

b. Associated with the afternoon sun

c. Near to central rubbish bins /  entrance-exit points /drop-offs ...

If not, it would be that the developer held back some choice stacks to be sold later. As the developer knows... this is their "show hand"... 

Wishing you, best of luck!

IMG_2594.PNG

IMG_0278.PNG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.PNG


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This advert was placed on geomancy.net via Google ads system:

30% available... This advert yells: “limited stocks of ECs (elsewhere .. therefore, please, please, please do us a favour: buy from US! instead”

ECAA42DF-FD91-4202-BAB7-B9E58354EDBD.png


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a male breadwinner, it is less than ideal to select a unit with the kitchen at NW sector.

1. Do a search in this forum for " Fire at Heaven's Gate ".

2. Generally, a kitchen especially if a stove is directly at the NW cardinal point will be inauspicious for the male-head of the house. Typically this can affect him.

3. This is because NW under the Ba Gua Trigram belongs to the Heaven (sign). And NW also represents the male-head elder of the house.

4. Thus in simple terms: turning on a stove at NW will burn one's Heaven luck = not lucky and also may affect the male-head elder's career.

5. If you have done so many review as I have, even in a ranking exercise; I can pick out stacks/units in my mind that has this concern. And flag it to the potential purchaser.

6. Thus for this development Parc Life, I randomly picked one example. Here, stack 14 as shown below has the kitchen within the NW sector:-

parc life ec and fire at heavens gate.png


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past, this 1966 streetmap shows Parc Life EC is located at the heart of Chong Pang Village.

Chong Pang Village was predominantly a Chinese settlement. Thus all the former roads had Chinese names.

DAF558DC-47D8-4BB9-8451-5FDBEBD9B39B.png

Today, all these roads: ENG Hock Road, Huang Long Road, Kee Ann Road etc have totally disappeared.

2017 streetmap:-

F86ADF23-F068-4FAC-A787-4E27D4E813E0.jpeg


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Master Cecil Lee, you helped me chose my unit in Parclife earlier on. However, now that the project had TOP, do you happen to have checked the actual site that block 37, stack 29, 32, 33 etc are really NE1 facing?

Edited by Louistan389

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, Louistan389 said:

Hi Master Cecil Lee, you helped me chose my unit in Parclife earlier on. However, now that the project had TOP, do you happen to have checked the actual site that block 37, stack 29, 32, 33 etc are really NE1 facing?

Yes, the above is correct.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...