About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Dawson Site B = HDB Skyoasis @ Dawson

• Staff

HDB Dawson Site B had been named HDB Skyoasis @ Dawson

HDB Dawson Site B and Feng Shui

1. Stacks 286, 288, 296, 298 & 300 face N3

2. Stacks 290, 292, 294 & 302 face S3

3. N2/3. Stacks/Units has the double auspicious #8's wasted at the "back" of the unit. Thus not as favourable.

3. S2/3. Stacks are the best stacks for a East group person. As both frontage enjoys the double auspicious #8 wealth stars. And furthermore their facing directions has water. Bring great wealth.

3.1. Attached, please find a sample illustration of a Flying Star Period 8, S2 chart. This is because I do not the S3 chart in this "rough format". 

3.1.1 The only difference is that they have different compass directions:

S2 = between 172.5 to 187.4 degrees (180 degrees chart)

S3 = between 187.5 to 202.4 degrees (195 degrees chart)

3.1.2 Thus the flat should be tilted towards either 180 degrees which is shown in the current example to 195 degrees if one were to look at an S3 chart.

3.1.3. The only caution is that one has to orientate the unit to the correct facing of S3 instead of S2 in the above example.

3.2. For information under Flying Star charts and for any periods e.g. Period 6, 7, 8:-

3.2.1 N2/N3 use the same chart numbers only their directions are 15 deferent from each other

Thus:

S2/S3
NE2/NE3
E2/E3
SE2/SE3
etc.. use identical chart.

3.3. In the attachment: it is advantages for the [8] & [8] which symbolises : Prosperity, good wealth at the frontage of the home. Vs a N2 facing where this good stars are wasted at the "rear" which is usually the kitchen/yard area.

3.4. The only concern for a S2 facing chart is that so often, the kitchen may be located at NW sector. Which in Feng Shui is called: "Fire at Heaven's Gate". And this can affect the male breadwinner's career luck.

3.5. Thus for a South facing (S2) best to select a unit where the kitchen is either at North or North-east sector is preferred.

4. I have enclosed a blank S3 chart. Where if one were to match the Flying Star numbers in each directions of both charts; they would use identical numbers. For example take a look at South or "S". Both an S2/S3 chart has these numbers:

8   8

or double #8's with base number 3. Hope that helps

hdb_dawson_site_b_flying_stars.png

p8_s2_180_sample(12).png

P8 S3 195.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 months later...
Sponsored Link

Dear Cecil, pardon my ignorance, the flyingstars chart marked S3, but your analysis are stated S2, unsure how to read the degree marking. Please please advise stack 272 if possible.Thank you much in advance!  Really enjoyed reading your previous post.

• Staff

Glad you enjoyed my previous posts.

Thanks! I have edited the original posting to make it clearer.

This was because I only have the S2 worked out chart under this rough sketch. And I forgot to mentioned that an S2 chart's Flying Star numbers are identical.

For example: South for both charts be it S2 or S3 will have two numbers at the top #8 with #8. And the base number is 3.

The only difference is that they have different compass directions:

S2 = between 172.5 to 187.4 degrees (180 degrees chart)

S3 = between 187.5 to 202.4 degrees (195 degrees chart)

Attached is an S2 chart. Highlights at South sector which has 8 + 8 upon 3

S2 flying star numbers1.png

• Staff

1. Stack 274 is considered as under Period 8 Flying Stars N1. An N1 chart's major "hope" or greatest advantage is it's  auspicious double 8s at it's frontage.

1.1 Good if the frontage has a water position. However, there is no real water at stack 274 unless a water feature is added.

1.2. Nevertheless: at it's "current state" : there is clear-space of virtual water at it's frontage (living room facing direction). Here, there is a patch of grass directly in front of the stack/unit followed by a internal service road acting as a buffer to Margaret Drive.

1.3 This stack would certainly benefit if a bedroom or living room is located at an auspicious sector such as NE sector. As it has good auspicious star combinations of MS#6 + WS#1.

1.4 If a bedroom is located at East is good for a bedroom cum study.

1.5 The rest of the other sectors of N1 chart however has bad or inauspicious stars. And may need to be "disarmed/neutralised".

2. Stack 272 has an S1 chart. The difference between an S1 vs an N1 chart is that the mountain and water stars flip.

2.1. Unlike S2/S3 charts where the current prosperity stars #8 + #8 are at their frontage;

2.2. Unfortunately, the combined auspicious wealth stars MS#8 + WS#8 are at the "rear" of the unit. Really such a waste as usually this is the kitchen & yard area and not the frontage e.g. living room or frontage side of this home.

2.3 It will be good if a bedroom is located at East sector: good for studies.

2.4 If the main entrance is located at NE, this will be excellent as there are good combinations of MS#1 with WS#6 in this sector.

hdb dawson site b flying stars stack 272.png

Dear Cecil, 

Your edited chart n text really clarifies alot.  Will take note as S1 rear is kitchen even though no male breadwinner at home.  1 last question -whether front door located at NE,  does it have to be at exact 45deg or 45deg +- 15deg or anything  from 1-89deg?  

I will share  this superb post  with my enbloc neighbours,thanks again, Cecil !

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. In general I have marked out some POTENTIAL threats (IF ANY).

2. I have not super-imposed the Commonwealth Towers site-plan onto this HDB site-plan.

3. If one has the time can do so.

3.1. And look out for potential threats especially marking in RED "B" ie the sharp corner of Blk 43A sack 318. It becomes a real threat if it is aimed towards an opening at Commonwealth Towers such as a window or a balcony or similar openings.

3.2. Marking in purple "B": that of the precinct pavilion may not be a concern since the apartments at Commonwealth Towers are not that low.

3.3. Marking in green "D" seems not a threat since it should not be aimed towards an apartment's opening (if any).

4. Another seemingly innocent poison arrow(s) are those formed by the "C" curve. Again, if one cannot see a horizontal roof-line aimed towards a unit at Commonwealth Towers; then this is again not a threat.

hdb dawson site b poison arrows a.png

• 9 months later...
  • Staff

Since Year 2024 is round the corner.

This supplementary thread takes the opportunity to talk about Feng Shui luck from 2024 to 2043 of HDB SkyOasis. Where during that period, the reigning luck number will become #9 instead of the present #8. By 2023, #8 will become "past prosperity". 

• 1 year later...