About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Iconic chair with form and function

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Many of us just walk past coffee-shop furniture without blinking an eye.

When I see this elderly lady utilize this iconic chair.

I see both the pure beauty of the form and function of this chair! Even if this chair looks dated.

This is why I believe so many new kopi-tiams; food courts etc.. don't stock it any more. Does not blend with their modernistic décor? Who cares...

Contrast this with the photo of the stylish green chairs. Although both chairs should provide comfortable seating.. but this green chair lacks the added function.

Let's hope more coffee-shops; Chinese restaurants like Soup Restaurant etc.. use this kind of chairs.

For example, when did you go to restaurants like Soup Restaurant and Din Tai Fung try to find some place your purchases / umbrella or even to hang your handbag?

As these restaurants don't have a luxury of providing you with an extra chair to place all these? x a few family member's belongings...

Cheers!

chair with form and function.jpg

chair with form and function1.jpg

chair with form and function2.jpg

stylish chair.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Nowadays you guys have to place a pack of tissue paper to reserve the seat.

Look at me! With this model of a chair; I merely have to place my "barang-barang" (Malay word for items / things) ... That easy right? And..

"SORRY! THIS SEAT IS TAKEN!"

===================================

Tell it to the Shenton Way, Marina Bay and Financial District office workers.. and one may hear a unified voice: " WE WANT THIS! WE WANT THIS! Lau Pa Sat , Maxwell food centre, Amoy Street Food centre, Capital Square food outlets... YES! WE WANT! WE WANT !!! 

THIS SEAT IS TAKEN.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff
6 minutes ago, Alex Tan said:

066E1D02-7B9E-4BF8-87F7-0C9514E76828.jpeg

Yes, Singapore also got such acts... but I believe there seems no actual code to say it is illegal...

In the past, many are deterred to do so or "snatch" someone else spot. This is because, in the past, there are no car cameras.. and one may come back to see one's whole vehicle scratched 360 degrees even. 

Today... there are so many cars with such cameras. And if one is unlucky ... the culprit may be caught on camera on a neighbouring camera.. And sometimes.. shamed on the net... also... Often such videos may become viral... OMG...