About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Gramercy Park by CDL formerly Lucky Towers

• Staff

Gramercy Park by CDL formerly Lucky Towers

1. My first impressions of this condo's name Gra - mercy? I simply don't like this unusual non-English name. Especially when I "break-it up" as above.

1.1. No offence, initially I also thought that Gramercy is a new horror movie like gremlins or something of that nature.

2. In fact, I suspect in the near future tell this name to a taxi driver and they or even the person wanting to go there may have a hard timing pronouncing the name.

3. Any way Gramercy Park is suppose to be not only luxury but said to be ULTRA luxury condo: privacy and exclusivity with the world's finest facilities. 

4. When one first looks at the site map: one would assume that for eg. stack #09 would have the entire living room cum dining room facing towards "X" as shown in the attachment.

4.1. But this was not to be. In fact, if one were to purchase a unit at stack #09; standing anywhere in the living room / balcony... to the right will be the huge rubbish bin centre and the drive up for the rubbish truck.

4.2. Thus, I was scratching my head.. hmmmm 

P.S. The frontage of stack #09 should be standing at marking in purple A looking out towards B.

The consolation is that the master bedroom has a commanding view of the pool. But somehow; it's huge toilet occupies part of the area facing the pool.

And only the master bedroom, a bedroom + a small portion of the living room balcony has direct the pool view.

gramercy-park STACK 09.png

gramercy-park-facilities-plan Flying Stars1.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link