About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mirror at dining area

Veralee

Dear Mr Cecil,

We did use your awesome services for Home Audit (2006) and Selection of Baby Name (2007).

Now, we're going to do renovation, we want to install the mirror facing dining table. It's actually mirror door for the cabinet. Would you please advice on these followings:

1.  Should I install full length from floor to ceiling if need to reflect the full human body (not being cut on the neck or legs)?

However, it'll be quite heavy for the door with such a big panel (min measurement 60 x 290 cm).

Or can I just have the height of human size (60 x 180 cm)?  which parts of body MUST be reflected in the mirror when standing right in front of it?

Is it better to reflect the whole dining area with table and chairs (3 x 50 cm mirrors)?

2. For Pic : Mirror (1), is it calculated as 1 piece or 6 pieces?  How about pic Mirror (3) which is separated by TV?

3. Saw many designs with mirror above the head pic Mirror (2) and Mirror (4). May I know is it recommended? If yes, which one is better?

Thank you so much.

mirror (3).jpg

mirror (1).jpg

mirror (2).jpg

Mirror (4).jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

All these considerations has to do with The Central theme of pure common sense:

1. The Contractor will often cut pieces of mirror(s) to fit into the lift. Instead of hauling it up via the staircase.

2. Even if the contractor chose to bring it up via the staircase; sometimes difficult to turn.. and may break or chip the glass.

3. The illustrations will show why never get even pieces. Thus always install odd pieces...

4. Under symbolism; the mirror gives the illusion of spacious and "abundance" where food on the table always doubles..

5. Thus generally one or three pieces are the norm.

5.1 For a one piece horizontal mirror; should usually cover or include both Husband and wife's face and head; not necessarily for children..

3-Piece-Mirror-Daughter.gif

3-Piece-Mirror.gif

Dining table mirror no courtesy board.gif

mirror three.JPG

mirror two.JPG

2-Piece-Mirror.png

3-Piece-Mirror - Horizontal.png

1-Piece-Mirror.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

70FB92C2-892B-4E24-8BBA-6A08ECB2CCD9.thumb.jpeg.5cdf7add365b990d24d304c7a8a1e636.jpegOutline of the attached flow chart:-

My dinning room is facing pool. If i placed a full mirror in front of the dinning.It will reflect the pooL. Is this alright?

Trial and Error or Heads or Tails 50/50
        “Pray” that it is okay to do so
    Feng Shui & Flying Stars
        Plot a Flying Star chart
            Sector has inauspicious Stars
                Forget about it!
            Auspicious Stars
                Auspicious Water stars
                    Go ahead!
                Auspicious Mountain Stars
                    Forget it!