About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng shui help needed( de centurion)

henryang300

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. You wrote: "Is this considered a good unit?" Frankly, this is beyond this forum.

2. You also wrote: "I am also considering to put my dining table on the balcony but I know is rather bad to put dining table at entrance... need your advice thanks!"

2.1. Many Feng Shui concepts or taboos has more to do with common sense than Feng Shui.

2.2. Whenever I try to understand a situation or senario; I always try to ask myself this question: " In the first place, has it anything to do with common sense?"

3. Placing a dining table on the balcony:

3.1. If the unit is a high floor or for that matter 3rd storey or higher; if one does not install grilles at the balcony; and if one has young children and or visitors e.g. family members or relatives or friends young hyperactive children.

3.1.1 If no grilles were installed, one should not run the risks of such kids climbing onto the chair and table and unfortunately... they are not superman. What happens if they fall off the balcony (with no grilles?)

3.1.2 Many developments especially Condos and ECs have balconies that are facing each other or in close proximity. Again, if one does not have an external blind; and eat at the balcony; and tens of neighbours can see .. often, many don't like to eat so openly. Or some even "had" to wave to their neighbours.. gesturing.. "want to come and eat over?"

3.1.3. From a Feng Shui point of view; even if one has external blinds; one should avoid to draw them down always at the balcony. Unless the balcony happens to face the rubbish bin or a nightmarish mother-in-law's unit.

3.1.4. Besides insects and food getting cold.. is another possibility.

3.1.5. For many Singaporean males who had already completed their reservists.. don't need to do any more reserve training like.... allowing the mosquitoes to feast on one's blood right?

4. Perhaps.. Para 3.1.4 and 3.1.5 is a far fetched ... concern...

5. Why common sense related to AVOIDING placing a dining table at the entrance area?

5.1. I often visit (many) clients homes. Some have the dining table in a prestine condition: where the dining table is clean and clear.

5.2. But many-a-times; I could see a pile of junk on their dining table. For example even the adapters of their older Iphone 4 cables were lying around with piles and piles of "rubbish" strewn on the table. Here, first impressions count: When one has a visitor; the first time they come in is the immediate vicinity. Fine if the dining table is "prestine" clear and clean and neat. But..

5.3 Looking at the layout plan, there is still a foyer to the home. Therefore, even if one choose to leave the main entrance door open while feasting... is ok. While in some HDB flats where there are some pedestrian traffic.. leaving the main door open .. may mean that while eating food; may glance at a passer-by or a known neighbour : " Do you want to join us?"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. The mantra: "Location, location and location". A familar expression.

2. Here, Location, location and location is about Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

2.1 Thus what happens if a North unit has better Shapes and Forms over a South unit even if it has better Flying stars?

3. There is no such thing as "ONE SIZE" fits all mentality.

4. Under a Management concept called : "Situational Approach" : It depends!

5. "The forms (Shapes and Forms) prevails over the stars (Flying Stars). And there are many instances there are some North facing stacks/units/homes can have better Feng Shui. As Flying stars account for a measly 25% of the total marks. The bulk of it 70 percent goes to Location, location and location. 5 percent to Eight House concept.

6. The morale of the story is "Not to eat and sleep on Flying Stars alone".

7. Thus one should not blindly use a mother-hood statement and blindly go forth searching on South, south but only south homes.

HI Master ,

Tomorrow is my selection HDB housing at Canberra East delta. Can I ask some question ? I planning to select on BLOCK 126A, 771 or 769 . Beside is the small cannel and beside cannel is the industry park . My question is any harmful is that industries park with the T-junction.

Hi Master,

I am intending to purchase a condo in the east as I fell in love at first sight on this particular unit! Unfortunately I have just realized that there was a drowning case in this condo before and I am not sure which exact unit the victim is staying at that point of time.

FYI - according to news report the victim's death is a classified as un natural death. It was believed she fell into the pool sometime during the night.No bruises or wounds were found on her body.

Should such condo be avoided at all cost?

• Staff
4 hours ago, henryang300 said:

Hi Master,

I am intending to purchase a condo in the east as I fell in love at first sight on this particular unit! Unfortunately I have just realized that there was a drowning case in this condo before and I am not sure which exact unit the victim is staying at that point of time.

FYI - according to news report the victim's death is a classified as un natural death. It was believed she fell into the pool sometime during the night.No bruises or wounds were found on her body.

Should such condo be avoided at all cost?

If in doubt, unfortunately, skip it. Since you are aware of such an unfortunate event.

And Feng Shui is only about earth luck.

Human or man luck is equally important. For example, if one often feels uneasy and continue to "bear this unfortuntate episode" in mind; it would definitely affect a person's Human or man luck. It is truly not wholesome, here.