About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Altar position

equation76

Dear Sir,

I came across your website by chance. I stay in Australia. Please advise which is the best position for my Buddhist and ancestor altar.

In fact, when I was watching some Taiwan fengshui program. They always said that it is not advisable to had a toilet, kitchen stove and bedroom behind the altar. Given the space constraint, I don't think anyone is able to fulfil all the requirement of having an ideal altar site. We can only do our best. on.

Position A is the current position. It has 回风煞 and toilet issue. Unless I seal up the entrant on the right. 

Position B will result in the altar facing the door however the kitchen stove is behind it.

Position C & D will result in a tiger position 虎边.

Lastly, may I know what is the position of my house? Should I used the main door as a guide since there is front and backyard?

Appreciate for your kind advise.

floorplan1.bmp

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Please use the search feature in this forum for e.g "altar".

There are already lots of reading materials and guidelines. And at least 20 pages full of links:-

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

equation76 posted a topic in General Help

...Please advise which is the best position for my Buddhist and ancestoraltar . In fact, when I was watching some Taiwan fengshui program. They always said that it is not advisable to had a toilet, kitchen stove and bedroom behind thealtar . Given the space constraint, I don't think anyone is...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net