About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui of HDB West Edge @ Bukit Batok BTO launched in February 2015

char29

West Edge Sales Brochure: Site Plan and Floor Plans

west-edge-@-bukit-batok.pdf

Hi Master Lee

I found an old thread that you mentioned you will be sharing your rankings of HDB West Edge @ Bukit Batok.

However, I am unable to find the actual rankings eventually. 

Appreciate if you can share, as I am interested in their 4 rooms selection. 

Many thanks!

Sponsored Link

Hi Master Lee

Thank you for the prompt response.  I have two questions.

1) Noted there is a ranking table. Are those rankings ranked in a general sense, or is it calculate according to an individual's background (noted Mr and Mrs were mentioned).

2) Is South facing houses generally better (noted the only two excellent stacks are those facing South) or this observation was also based on individual's calculation?

Many thanks!

• Staff
6 hours ago, char29 said:

Hi Master Lee

Thank you for the prompt response.  I have two questions.

1) Noted there is a ranking table. Are those rankings ranked in a general sense, or is it calculate according to an individual's background (noted Mr and Mrs were mentioned).

2) Is South facing houses generally better (noted the only two excellent stacks are those facing South) or this observation was also based on individual's calculation?

Many thanks!

Yes, it does.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

I suppose the UC or Utility Centre at the ground level is no issue. Perhaps cleaner's store-room. At least it is good that the MSCP is parallel to the stacks.

Ideally, the units in stack 975 and 977 is two storeys higher than the roof garden on the multi storey car park is preferred.

This is because in some instances, if there are lamp posts on the roof garden, hopefully it does not slice thru a unit's living room windows (difficult to neutralise) as compared to it slicing towards a bedroom's windows.

• Staff

The newly launched BTO: HDB Dakota Breeze.

Fortunately, the sharp corner of the MSCP car park from marking A to B is not aimed towards any stack(s).

However, if there is a lamp post at marking X. And if it is at the same level of say a unit at stack 70; and if the lamp post is aimed towards it's living room balcony; then this is less than ideal.

HDB Dakota Breeze MSCP building's corner.png

Hi Master Lee

How about when faced with Children Playground/ Adult Fitness Station/ Elderly Fitness Station/ Hardcourt? 

Other than noise, is there other negative impact? Or is sounds of activities a good "chi"?

Example Stack 948 and 1035

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. White pollution = noise.

1.1. This has more to do with an individual and family consensus. There are some who simply loves such "noise". Or rather, they are not adverse to e.g. children rounding around the playground.

1.1.1. Anyway, most of the time; I personally observe children appearing at the playgound during the sunset timing e.g 6pm plus onwards. And often, since it is not a badminton court or basketball court; usually after 8pm.. seldom see young kids running around the playgound during that time.

1.1.2. The children's noise may vary depending on which day. Most likely noiser during weekends or public holidays.

2. A playground is a blessing in disguise? Why?

2.1. Just like a swimming pool or pond; nothing else can build about it. Thus allow clear space or "Ming Tang" Bright Hall. Thus if one's living room and bedrooms are e.g. 2nd storey and higher would enjoy clear space within the confines of the playground or futher.

2.2. Also; it means that no other stacks/units are facing that unit.

2.3. No harm having the vibrant yang qi of children at the playground.

3. But of course, if one is like the Snow White and the Seven Dwarf = Mr Grumpy then.. don't choose a unit facing the playground.

4. Most of the equipment at the children playground seldom if any acts like a poison arrow in the form of a beam aiming towards the unit (if any).

5. In fact, most of the time, usually there are more noise coming from a pool then that of the activity at the play ground.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Eric Teo

Hi guys just to check with you i am applying for BTO Tengah flat selection is reaching soon , my friend told quit a number of Aeorplane fly over there afraid its noisy is it true hope some one can enlighten me thanks 

• Staff
5 hours ago, Guest Eric Teo said:

Hi guys just to check with you i am applying for BTO Tengah flat selection is reaching soon , my friend told quit a number of Aeorplane fly over there afraid its noisy is it true hope some one can enlighten me thanks 

You might want to post to...
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/tengah-new-bto-inside-tengah-airbase-flight-path-6148352-3.html

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Feng Shui of HDB West Edge @ Bukit Batok BTO launched in February 2015
  • 1 year later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting

• Staff

BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM

No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today

Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui.
But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one:

2067630596_FAKE(8).png.a4a889053737bed4b9f1b4db20d9dbc6.png

424511252_blacksheep.jpg.f9b140c26a45a6f4af8a26d90559d5a3.jpg

92168278-3B3E-456C-8A41-862E7EDA6537.jpeg
Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why.

Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES!

On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client

53D9DC91-B611-4142-B234-151EA0AB99EF.thumb.png.9aedba5135b3a44a8dc1e1846e5e7ba8.png7541700A-8CF1-4B59-ACCC-C98B1CB02185.png.d2002fe17c44cbf6ade5cfeb59b437ff.png

P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away!

FAKE (3).png

686149230_BULLSHITPRODUCTS.gif.e3d6c0b7c5df6bbae5573ebb31528c56.gif

ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU?

• Staff

Case Study: Every site even this development has it's the Good, the Bad and the Ugly Units

1. Remember, even if a geomancer says that this is a good development. However, a good unit also depends on where it is within the development:

image.png.6a1342ebc3532d44bbe3fafe3ab28a79.png

2. Is your potential unit under the Good, the Bad or the Ugly?

image.png.6d4a74917ab7d962389d96ae7985fcd5.pngimage.png.bd794d1b7f491c9b83446ea6decded1c.png

3. Often if one is lucky, even if the unit is not so fantastic superficially. Some units are like an unpolished gem. While others unfortunately may be a hopeless rotten apple.

3.1. Just imagine, if the unit is like a 10 year old rundown 1,000 cc car. Even a good Feng Shui Master is unable to turn it into a good unit!  

image.png.b996e340ebd63c1430835db31862a798.png

By the way, (above) this falls under Habit Number 11.

4. Under Habit 1, one possibility is by ranking one's bedroom type by stack/unit: 1st choice, 2nd choice etc... 

546183713_HABIT1B.png.6ce21c3762026c92d7356fb74f366862.png

Reference: Habit 1 can be found under this link:-