About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Pointy Metal Object

maries

Hi, I have a sedimental souvenir I bought from Paris. It is a miniature Eiffle Tower replica made of metal. While it is not super pointy at the top, I am wondering if it is a bad Feng Shui object or it has to be placed at a particular place since it is metal. I've seen similar replicas placed in a French Vietnamese sandwich shop and they are doing extremely well. Hard to believe it is bad. Anyway, my apartment is a rectangular shape with living room on the left upon entering, then open kitchen in the middle and then 2 bedrooms on the right. Should I stove it away in a box or any suggestion where to place this? Also, not doing quite well with job hunting. What's one small object I should carry on me and place at home? Thanks!s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b26afe713fbbec0f27a735bf082fcefa.jpg

Edited by maries
Inserting image

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. The mini replica of the Eiffle Tower is considered as just a decorative piece.

2. You said: "Also, not doing quite well with job hunting. What's one small object I should carry on me and place at home?"

2.1. Traditional Feng Shui needs effort to first plot, analyse and come-up with proposal(s) to balance a sector.

2.2. For example, someone has to analyse a person's birth-date, get correct compass readings of the home and spent time to plot and analyse sector by sector.

59237a7db2963_sampleillustrationonbalancesector.thumb.png.d5ff21c91cf811700f1af909fb2d342d.png

2.3 In the above illustration:-

Bedroom 3 = West sector has #4 with #6 = Quarrels and conflicts:-

59237e14604c2_sampleillustrationonbalancesector1.thumb.png.c1a04b0060a61ee3ebec554158a71d4a.png

Centrepoint has #6 with #8 = Implies that
the current prosperity wealth luck is trapped at the centerpoint of the home:-

59237e656980c_sampleillustrationonbalancesector2.png.78b62b4bc1a320653c695bc52f56907c.png

Bedroom 2 = North West sector 2 has the #5 misfortune/sickness + theft of wealth luck etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net