Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
Cecil Lee

Precinct Pavilion(s) in HDB estates

1. This is one of the first things I look at when doing a Can or Cannot buy by Ranking of a new BTO site/development.

2. Don't get me wrong, everyone has to die some day. 

3. But with sky rocketing brand new flats; One has to agree that a home is a huge investment.

4. And in the event that the home is eligible to be sold on the market; everyone wants to maximise our investments.

5. It does not matter whether the precinct pavilion is placed at a corner of the estate or centrally located in full view of several or many units; 

6. If we can, try to avoid buying a unit (lower floors) in full view of the precinct pavilion.

7. Today, I passed by this area an estate in Fernvale. 

8. Not only some of the flats are in full view of the wake/funeral, I have also recorded music blasting out from the wake.

9. One cannot control an unfortunate event like a funeral which may even take place during some families happy occasion e.g. Chinese New Year or even a  wedding tea ceremony occurring at the same time as e.g. A funeral. 

10. I was at the next block, yet the music was extremely loud. Samples of the music can be heard in any of these three movies...

IMG_8437.MOV

IMG_8438.MOV

IMG_8439.MOV

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

The lower floor units at Block 436A could literally look into the entrance / laying in rest area of the funeral:-

final.thumb.jpg.c7314e8983c57a5ae306f2ae8f43c334.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link