About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

land with creek behind and next to a lake

chueh

I am considering this empty lot.  The house-to-be will face SW, so the creek is right behind, connecting to a lake (Please see the picture creeklake.png).  The main yellow shape indicate a potential house.  The blue curvy line  about 100 feet behind the house is the creek, and the lake between 300-400 feet away.  The small yellow shape is a potential hobby house.  The topography suggests that land is slightly higher at the front (SW) and slightly sloping towards the back.  And the right side of the house is slightly higher than the left.  First question: is this a good land to build a house?

I am teaching at home, so I would like to use a sector towards the back of the future house.  My students will enter the house through the back door, which I will make more like a main entrance door.  I hardly ever have personal guests or visitors, so the front entrance door will be rarely used.  In order to balance the QI of the front and the back of the house, I will make the back door where my students enter larger and showier than the front door, which will look more plain.  Is this a good idea???

Or is the small hobby house more auspicious than the main house, and I should use teach at the hobby house?  Thanks

creeklake.png

topo.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You wrote: "First question: is this a good land to build a house? "

Looks like the entrance leading to the home is a cul-de-sac. Thus so long as the main door or the door or any openings, here do not face a straight path with the driveway towads the home is okay.

For example, your proposed home should not look like this. Where the yellow zone is so exposed to the purple arrow.

5a11fdb861de1_creeklake_png_5486975e5dea098529bdffb14f634b16exposedhome.png.a393263cec78598f26114b21d5b01f31.png

You wrote: "I will make the back door where my students enter larger and showier than the front door, which will look more plain.  Is this a good idea??? "

Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, one can take advanage of the creek view. And have the FRONTAGE of the house facing the creek (side) of the house. Especially if there are outstanding views, there.

In such a situation; although the house-to-be will face SW; the actual facing direction or frontage as defined by Feng Shui could be NE direction.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net