About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sibling Rivalry

Kewpie

Hello Robert and Cecil,
Happy New Year and keep up the good work! My beef is my sister and I don't see eye to eye with each other. Whenever I go home and see her we almost always end up not talking to each other and going our separate ways. At times I can't even control my temper and just know that a dispute is just waiting to set off. We both get at each other's backs. I just feel that it can be prevented or stopped some way. I'm afraid its not going to stop. My Mom is concentrated on work and neglects the things that go on at home. Each of us just does our own thing and goes our separate ways. Any thoughts on this?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
By any chance, is your bedroom door and your sister's facing each other (directly?)
Thanks.
Cecil

On 1/7/00 3:16:47 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Robert and Cecil,
Happy
New Year and keep up the good
work! My beef is my sister
and I don't see eye to eye
with each other. Whenever I
go home and see her we almost
always end up not talking to
each other and going our
separate ways. At times I
can't even control my temper
and just know that a dispute
is just waiting to set off.
We both get at each other's
backs. I just feel that it
can be prevented or stopped
some way. I'm afraid its not
going to stop. My Mom is
concentrated on work and
neglects the things that go on
at home. Each of us just does
our own thing and goes our
separate ways. Any thoughts
on this?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

My sister's bedroom and mine is on the 2nd floor. My bedroom door faces the bathroom door and between it is a hall with the kitchen and my sister's bedroom. It is kind of like a triangle of doors where my sister's is in between with her door facing in the triangle and my door and the washroom's facing each other. On the main floor where the living room is, there are 3 doors that can be opened from the living room that also forms a triangle sort of. There are 2 doors on one side of the wall and one door on the opposite side. The single door on that wall is not facing any of the other 2 doors directly. Hope this will help. Thanks !

• Staff

Dear Anon,
The main purpose of checking whether the two bedroom doors faces each other is based on one of the principles of Shapes and Form School where if there are two doors especially two bedroom doors that face each other, most likely there is a tendency for `rilvary'.
As you have confirmed that it is rather a "triangle effect," there is less of this possibility. As the triangle effect is less known situation.
Frankly, I do not want to be disappointed but there is no known direct relationship between Feng Shui and sibling rilvary.
The closest to it is the Chinese Astrology signs e.g. http://www.lovesigns.net that looks at each person's characteristics based on their year of birth.
By understanding each other's characteristics, it is said that then, one can understand why, someone behave in a particular way. Similarly, by looking at one's characteristics one better understands our own strengths and weaknessess.
Feng Shui does not deal directly with personal relationships. This is the reason why Chinese astrology comes into the picture.
The Flying Star would help if one frequently falls sick or having `misfortune'. But, for relationships, it would still be best to focus on personality conflicts.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/8/00 11:20:54 AM, Anonymous wrote:
My sister's bedroom and mine
is on the 2nd floor. My
bedroom door faces the
bathroom door and between it
is a hall with the kitchen and
my sister's bedroom. It is
kind of like a triangle of
doors where my sister's is in
between with her door facing