About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Where should my stove face?

• Staff

BD540268-9CC2-485C-8A08-AFF613261348.thumb.jpeg.66e8cc4acb2dc482f2a1a426f307a3c4.jpeg

Under the Eight Mansions or 4 good/4 bad directions; the stove should preferably face the lady of the house’s one of her 4 best directions.

1. How to determine stove facing direction?
    1. Is it true that the stove facing direction is where the person stands in-front of the stove use the stove?
      1. No, this is false
    2. Why did do you need to do so?
      1. This is based on the Eight Mansions concept
        1. In the past, old stoves have an opening to place firewood or charcoal
          1. If so, this is considered as the mouth ? of the stove.
            1. Wherever this mouth faces is considered as the stove’s facing direction
        2. In modern times, stoves are literally table TOP stoves. This includes electric & induction stoves
          1. Here, the opposite direction where one stands facing a stove is considered as the stove’s facing direction
            1. For example if right now I am standing facing EAST. The stove is considered as facing WEST direction.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm a West Person so I just purchased a home and my main door faces East! But my garage door is the West...  Now my master bedroom am I suppose to face West or my Headboard suppose to be on the West?  Confusing..

Thank you,

Maria

• Staff
4 hours ago, MariTere said:

I'm a West Person so I just purchased a home and my main door faces East! But my garage door is the West...  Now my master bedroom am I suppose to face West or my Headboard suppose to be on the West?  Confusing..

Thank you,

Maria

Honestly, there are more than meets the eye under Holistic Feng Shui.

1. How to apply sleeping and work positions.

1.1. Under this link, the Flying Star Feng Shui, the general bedroom layout is taken into real consideration:-

2. Also, in a real world there are many say married couples who have partners where one is east group and the other west group persons.

2.1 Thus it is not like a couple: one west and the other east group persons: "need to wash their legs close to sleeping time."  And one partner sleeps with the other's legs and vice-versa if they need to face their best bed-head directions. (If any)

3. All too often questions like these looks simple enough:  "Now my master bedroom am I suppose to face West or my Headboard suppose to be on the West?"

3.1. Frankly, there are lots more considerations: as considerations include the bedroom layout, where are the openings such as windows, bedroom door, toilet doors etc...

4. Try to avoid this type of Feng Shui:-

4.1. Simply called : "Fast Food Feng Shui."

4.2. Please excuse this graphic. And IGNORE the word "CRAZY".

4.2.1 As your posting is certainly not "CRAZY" but understandable. Just that I do not want to re-edit this caricature.

4.3. But it is useful to bring it up to illustrate the term: "Fast Food Feng Shui" that's all!

21527465_hanbaobao.thumb.gif.fbf28845d1bc40ec345daaafa61c3453.gif

4.4. Thus, your posting is understandably not crazy. LOL

5. Just a few days ago, something similar was asked....

5.1. I took a snap shot of that resource:

2038408918_eighthouseconceptandeastgroup.thumb.png.43a542267cca9b0322ecd7d76d5dba27.png

5.2 The actual write-up is in this link...

Please scroll to Part 15 under Parc Botannia, below:

5.3. The question seems so simple.... yet ... many factors are taken into consideration.

eight house concept and east group.png

• 3 months later...
  • Staff

Many Feng Shui Masters are actually a Feng Shui Store in disguise. They are more interested in making $$$$ instead.

The major culprit today are those with lineages. They sell them under a nice term like Lifestyle items. 

209377012_FAKE(7).png.fb8f36b510c8937ce34c75880abf654b.png

Ask: "Must I buy from YOU?"