About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advice on Water in the West

Lizbeth

I noted a message from Glynn saying that keeping a fish tank in the west can cause financial problems. Please can you advise on possible relocation of my tank, which is currently in the West? I have two possible options. I was attempting to use the tank to strengthen my element which is weak wood. I don?t expect financial gain, but financial loss, or misfortune I would like to avoid if possible. I have completed a flying star and a pillar of destiny report. The possible options that I can relocate the fish to are as follows:
Southsouthwest (living room) -South West Stars are: 2 7
South (livingroom or hall or near front door area) ? Stars in the South are 9 9
Any advice would be appreciated!

Sponsored Link

I personally would place your fish tank in the south to cool down the amount of fire you have in that sector.
This fire is weakening your already weak wood element, so I believe the water would be appropriate there.
BTW, what have you noticed with your fish tank in the west and what are the stars there ?
Glyn

Thanks for your advice Glynn I will move my fish today. The stars in the West are:
7 2
It is difficult to judge if they have had any detrimental effect. I have certainly been experiencing allot of bad luck recently, however the flying star reading has throw up various negative points. I am trying to make adjustments to hopefully improve things. FS is very complex however and it is so easy to make mistakes and make things worse.
Thanks Glynn for your help.