About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Why in your free report for me, you have separated in 2 ie working positions: East and South and sleeping positions: North and South-East?

• Staff
On 11-Oct-18 4:06 PM, (xxxxx) wrote:
Dear Master Robert Lee
Many thanks for your reply and I  would very appreciate if you could clarify the below:
1) I read others Feng Shui Consultants&Masters,  but they just told us to sit facing to 1 of 4 Good directions, in my case I should sit facing East or South or North or South-East, Why in your free report for me you have separated in 2 ie working position: East and South and  sleeping positions: North and South-East?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Robert Lee changed the title to Why in your free report for me, you have separated in 2 ie working positions: East and South and sleeping positions: North and South-East?
Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 11-Oct-18 4:06 PM, (xxxxx)  wrote:
Dear Master Robert Lee
Many thanks for your reply and I  would very appreciate if you could clarify the below:
1) I read others Feng Shui Consultants&Masters,  but they just told us to sit facing to 1 of 4 Good directions, in my case I should sit facing East or South or North or South-East, Why in your free report for me you have separated in 2 ie working position: East and South and  sleeping positions: North and South-East?

Simple. As the 4 good directions, 2 directions tends to represents more wealth luck (Excellent/Prosperity), which is suitable for best house direction and/or work positions. While two represents health related (Longevity and Health), which is suitable for sleep / bed positions.  So our report will consider that.

So while there is no issue to use any 4 good directions, two sectors are better suited for certain aspects, hence it would be more effective on the appropriate areas to enhance the correct areas.

2) If in one family, which direction we should consider ? example; me and my wife, we should follow my Good Direction( North or South-East)?

Depends.

1) If you are looking at best directions for home, then breadwinner ideally (husband) should get the better facing direction. So the breadwinner will have to compromise with the spouse. ie. Given that breadwinner get a better facing direction, then try to ensure the wife can stay in a suitable bedroom that fits her in order for her to draw luck from the bedroom.

2) If you are applying work/sleep positions within the individual room, you can then apply the direction according to better direction for that person. Such as who better to sleep on the right or left side (ie depending on which sector is better for the other person etc). Hence, you apply a give and take approach so that eventually both persons will be able to enjoy some luck.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee