About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

a tentative question?

mammamedley

Hello there!

I am so very new to all this and would very much appreciate any assistance/ information/ resources but totally understand  if my question is totally inappropriate!

My husband and I have a camper car that we use for extensive trips touring our beautiful country.  We adore our 'truck' and it is parked outside our unit on the street as it is too tall to fit in our garage.  We are keen to keep it safe and secure with Fen Shui.

Is there anything we can do to deter any negative energy that might be attracted to our camper so that is doesn't get stolen or damaged?

Thank you!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly everything or item or "cattle" is not Feng Shui.

2. Feng Shui has more to do with "earth luck". Earth luck of one's permanent abode and work place.

3. Thus Feng Shui is not about a sailor sailing on a ship or a gypsy on a caravan.

4. Therefore, please try not to "push" or identify every inventory as Feng Shui.

5. Thus, my car, your car, your bike, your ship, your camper van as such.

6. The only thing that one might consider it Feng Shui is if one's camper van is glued to a spot e.g. 6 months or 1 year or more.

7. BUT, the conditioner is that someone must be staying there. Those staying there, than can be considered for Feng Shui.

8. If one own a camper van. But sleeps inside the house, the Feng Shui, can be reviewed at your place of stay only i.e. the current home. And not the camper van.

9. However, if one is a hand-pecked husband or snores too loudly until the wife kicks the person out of the house. And if one is forced to sleep in the camper.. than you may look at the Feng Shui of the camper van.  

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net