About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I buy this house. It is a landed property.

Always

Hi Master Lee, 

I found a house that my hubby likes alot. We hope to engage you for a site visit. But before I Whatsapp you for further discussion, I came across your article on the 'receiving wealth case study. 

I was quite reluctant on this house for 3 reasons.

1) the house number is 24 (easy die lol) But I read other that says this number is good for people with wood.

2) my neighbour on the right is higher than my house because it is sitting on up slope land

3) last and most importantly, I asked a few friends. I was told this is a pointing knife which is pointing at the master bedroom thus I would like to seek your advice. If it's a big no no then I will drop this house.

I have attached both upper and lower floor view of this gap that we are concern.

Thank you. 

20190504_023950.jpg20190504_024016.jpg20190504_023840.jpg20190504_023725.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff
2 hours ago, Always said:

Hi Master Lee, 

I found a house that my hubby likes alot. We hope to engage you for a site visit. But before I Whatsapp you for further discussion, I came across your article on the 'receiving wealth case study. 

I was quite reluctant on this house for 3 reasons.

1) the house number is 24 (easy die lol) But I read other that says this number is good for people with wood.

2) my neighbour on the right is higher than my house because it is sitting on up slope land

3) last and most importantly, I asked a few friends. I was told this is a pointing knife which is pointing at the master bedroom thus I would like to seek your advice. If it's a big no no then I will drop this house.

I have attached both upper and lower floor view of this gap that we are concern.

Thank you. 

20190504_023950.jpg20190504_024016.jpg20190504_023840.jpg20190504_023725.jpg

1. In numerology there are 1,000 and 1 formulas. As the result is always 50-50. It is like flipping a coin: Heads or Tails. Another concept is: "One man's meat is another person's poison". Thus for some, a number sounds unlucky, for others it may be neutral or lucky number for them.

1.1. However for the Chinese, especially in Hong Kong and Singapore, this #4 is influenced by the Cantonese dialect group. As we know, Hong Kong prior to the unification of China has the majority of Cantonese dialect group. In Singapore, it is the Hokkiens. Cantonese also has it's influence, here. 

1.2. A few years ago, I had a client who had bought a condo unit in Sengkang. They were a Filopino couple. After they had bought the unit, the seller's Real estate agent told them that he had a hard time selling the unit. As it was put on sale for over close to two years! The address happens to be Block 4, unit #04-04! Thus, in Singapore and especially Hong Kong, this has more to do with resale value.

2. Have to do a closer study and the use of some of the following concepts to improve on the Feng Shui of the  home:-
https://www.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Concept_of_Maximizing_Marks
https://www.geomancy.net/wiki/Feng_Shui_Triage
https://www.geomancy.net/wiki/Fix-the-Leak,_First!

3. Yes, based on Symbolism, the roof-line does seem threatening.

20190504_024016.jpg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you master for your prompt reply. For houses that always hit a corner terrace opposite, will the edge of the opposite house also consider posion arrow as per attached picture that pointing to the main door?

Screenshot_20190520-180144_Maps.jpg

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Contrary to popular beliefs, not every thing is a Sha Qi (poison arrow)

2. Take a cue from the Management concept / situational approach called "It Depends!".

3. Thus Sha Qi is not a one-size fits all.

4. The key to understanding is the logic of "vulnerable" openings of one's premises (can be) a home, a business premise.

5. For a home, the most vulnerable areas are: the main entrance door, the sliding panels and/or the windows.

6. If there is say... a horizontal edge of the neighbour's house. But if it is at the same level as one's home wall; then no issue. Same goes for pointed roof-lines and objects such as in this first or earlier thread that looks like a "threatening" knife... etc...

7. Another area not covered by the above is another form of Sha Qi. This form of Sha Qi is often an opening e.g. between two houses. Add in the wind conditions.

8. We can also consider this example. Say, if one's home is standalone on a hill. Surrounding this home has natural or planted trees.

8.1 On windy days, these trees help to slow down the wind. Contrast this to a house on a hill completely on barren ground. Too strong a wind often means one or family members can fall sick. Much like the examples I had provided in the movement of air flow between two or more blocks of flats. Case studies .. can be found if one does a search for the likes of " La Fiesta " or "Luxurie" condo. (Found in this forum).

8. For landed properties are also the same. Sometimes the house is between a gap of two houses. Plus if it is unusually windy, such that if one were to open one's home windows, strong winds gush into our house, then best to control this wind by reducing the amount of openings or closing them. 

Edited just now by Cecil Lee

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Case Study: Feng Shui for landed properties include how the sewerage pipes are run within a home:

1. Avoid running below a guest or bedroom

2. Avoid running below a stove ....

Nowadays in Singapore, sewerage pipes can be plastic + brown in colour.

Below: This house is about to have the sewerage pipes laid before all else.

4CC50531-9E40-4F12-AD12-A8C7220B935D.jpeg69B10353-8FBB-4E8C-82BC-0D18729103A0.jpeg29AE9077-81F0-4403-8E94-1FA918F627DF.jpeg0D186940-6D4A-4DA8-84AC-F4AA4594DAEF.jpegD90960BA-5226-4B84-9F8A-C7065E941D4C.jpeg