About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I was wondering if it is okay to live above a clinic?

W.L.

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a new house with the following layout. The 1st floor is rented out to a medical clinic (with a primary care physician, a dentist and a physical therapist). The 2nd floor is the primary residence area. I was wondering if it is okay to live above a clinic? Also, is the feng shui of the overall house okay? Is the kitchen too close to the entrance, bedroom, or the center of the house? 

266.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

You wrote: "The 1st floor is rented out to a medical clinic (with a primary care physician, a dentist and a physical therapist). The 2nd floor is the primary residence area. I was wondering if it is okay to live above a clinic?"

So happen, yesterday I passed by a General Medical clinic with seats outside the clinic. So happens someone at the seat started coughing. I quickly ran in the opposite direction.

Well this is also about personal preference. Personally, I wouldn't want to stay a floor above any clinic especially a General clinic or perhaps in the US you called it a primary care physician. Especially if it has seats outside this clinic and or those exhaust fan(s) placed in their toilet(s). 

Equally, I won't want to have the lift lobby in close proximity to the clinic (front) especially if it is opened.

Don't get me wrong. As I mentioned this has more to do with PERSONAL Preference with a tinge of common sense.

In Singapore, our government has an open leg policy... and there may be lots of unusual illness ... that are spread by air-borne e.g. T.B. and even exotic flu from all parts of the world... even measles etc... no way... Not sure about your country in the North hemisphere... 

You wrote: Also, is the feng shui of the overall house okay? Is the kitchen too close to the entrance, bedroom, or the center of the house? 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your response! The clinici does not have any seats in the front and we don't share the lobby or elevators, but I understand your point about preference. As for the layout, I was mainly focused on the kitchen and thought about closing the doorways on the south side of the kitchen (the ones near the bedroom and entrance) and opening a kitchen door next to the dinning room instead, but I wasn't sure if that would solve for it. Thanks again for your help!