About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The Feng Shui Trap (c) Cecil Lee

• Staff

Dear Users,
Before I elaborate on the Feng Shui Trap, it is very common for many of us to fall prey to purchasing a fountain, wind chimes etc.. in the hope that we can become `wealthy'.
It is often elaborated that one does not really need to spent money under Feng Shui.
What I mean is that, rather than hoping for auspiciousness to come to us by purchasing fountains etc... but should we not try to (in the first) place, if we can neutralise bad influences.
If we do not do so, no matter how much we buy to ehance ourselves, we will ultimately like many people have found out fall into the Feng Shui `trap'.
Hope that you can ponder over what I have said. This has been elaborated many times in this forum.
Frankly, if I also did not fall into a different `Feng Shui Trap', where there are so many false `teachings' or practises, I certainly wish not to be so closely related to Feng Shui.
So far, I would do the most sensible thing:
1. Try to find an excellent house;
2. If there is no such thing as an excellent house, and if there is a poison arrow, cure it.
3. A while back, I suddenly fell ill. Robert decided to use the Flyings Star report to analyse the location where I often work. we located the sickness star, placed the 6 coins (scotched tape) it on a red packet. This proved effective.
4. I had the two beautiful plants on the balcony and they continously bloom.
Other than this, I am really no fan or crazy over Feng Shui.
I hope you can see at which point, I try to pay emphasis on the use of Feng Shui. And in many areas, if it becomes a taboo, or a ritual, lets forget about Feng Shui.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link