About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Apartment having electrical problems

LingQ

Dear master, I am currently staying at my apartment for 7 years. Recently my place have been having some issues on electrical appliances breaking down. Firstly, the wine fridge broke down, next the internet was not working for my TV connection, my room ceiling fan is making noises, my brother's ceiling fan broke down. And on top of it, I'm staying with my parents and they have another apartment which they are renting out currently, but that apartment are also having multiple issues since the tenants came in the stay with alot of electrical issues on their air-conditioning breaking down, water heater exploding and others. 

1) for the apartment I am staying with my parents,  will the same issues have immediate effect on the other apartment my parents are renting out?

2) how can we solve this? I am staying at blk 81, floor 07-18. 

3) how can we avoid having the cash flow expense on repairing such items because it's taking a toll on us. We are financially strapped at the moment.

Thank you. 

Ling

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Although I can empathise with you on your plight.

2. But seriously, please be realistic. 

2.1. Just because one can post messages to a forum, does not mean one can post..... 

2.2. Furthermore, based on the 12 Habits of Feng Shui, not even the 1st habit has been considered...650px-ONLY-GOD-KNOWS.png.82a689146399036a53b0abb670e0a4a8.png

3. The First Habit of Feng Shui which is a very important one!...

4. Other matters:

4.1. Not too long ago, I know of a couple who had stayed in an upscale condominium in Bukit Timah. 

4.2. They were at WITs ends when their concealed wiring particularly in their utility room also had issues. 

4.3. Surprisingly.. the cause were termites... ! Perhaps, yours could be other issues... 

4.4. Your situation may not be similar to this issue. But hey! Again, Triage can be applied to many other things. Not necessary in the medical or Feng Shui field.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net