About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Career elements under Pillars of `occupation'

mluther

After receiving my paid report, i dun understand the personal career elements.I am puzzled .
CAREER WITH WEALTH: u mentioned WOOD-related career with constant contact with EARTH.
CAREER WITH POWER AND AUTHORITY : u mentioned FIRE-related career with constant contact with EARTH.
i dun understand the EARTH notation.
I am a full-time accountant.
In my spare time,I have dealings in investments mainly shares in the stock market on a personel level only.i do not invest for clients.
I am also an aspiring part-time cartoonist and self-publisher.
Can you advise me on what u meant from the report by wood-related with earth contact and fire-related with earth contact.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Luther,
1. In traditional Pillars of Destiny `readings' under `occupation', there are two `categories' of occupation that can:
a. In my book Applied Feng Shui or Course, there is a chapter identifying an occupation with an element.
Here, an occupation can be classified under an element. For example, accountancy, banking can be classified under the `metal' element.
The rationale is because in the past, coins etc.. are of the metal element. And since accounting involves money (and money is associated with coins).
a. Career with Wealth
This means that if one has a career in this `line' related to such an element, one is suppose to be able to be wealthy.
b. Career with Power
One example of `fire' related career is Marketing and earth can imply real estate.
2. As I mentioned this is an additional module of Pillars of Destiny (just like it has been in the past).
3. It it is related closely to the Five Elements i.e. identifying what type of element each occupation is.
4. However, in modern times, our occupations get more and more complex due to e.g. multi skilling, it is much harder to correctly identify which occupation belongs to which element.
5. As I mentioned, the purpose of the Pillars of Destiny, is more for analysing a person's element and strength and looking at the season of influence of current period (luck period).
6. As all the various destiny analysis comes with the Pillars of destiny, it is optional whether one would want to use them.
7. The traditional Pillars of Occupation therefore has these two interpretations that:
a. If one wants a career with power e.g. becoming the CEO, Chairman or someone with authority, then go for a "Career with Power."
b. If one wants to be wealthy, then go for a "Carrer with Wealth".
c. The `carreer' identified should be one that comes in contact with a harmonious element. In this case, I have illustrated for example (Fire career) could be Marketing, Public Relations which should be in contact `earth' e.g. real estate or say food processing. Something of this nature.
Rather than say Marketing of wood products e.g. furniture. Here, Fire (marketing) in constant contact with furniture (wood products).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/21/00 3:37:41 PM, Anonymous wrote:
After receiving my paid
report, i dun understand the
personal career elements.I am
puzzled .
CAREER WITH WEALTH:
mentioned WOOD-related career
with constant contact with
EARTH.
CAREER WITH POWER AND
AUTHORITY : u mentioned
FIRE-related career with
constant contact with EARTH.
i dun understand the EARTH
notation.
I am a full-time accountant.
In my spare time,I have
dealings in investments mainly
shares in the stock market on
a personel level only.i do not
invest for clients.
I am also an aspiring
part-time cartoonist and
self-publisher.
Can you advise me on what u
meant from the report by
wood-related with earth
contact and fire-related with
earth contact.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil
So glad M Luther asked this question - I've been wondering how macro or micro one should go in analysing the elements in a career. Do you look at e.g. the type of industry the company is in, i.e. manufacturing = water? Within that company, there is likely to be many departments, so you could end up in H.R. (earth), marketing (fire) etc. etc. The manufacturing company may very well produce a product molded of hard polycarbonate plastic (metal). When you want to find the correct career element to prosper or enhance your own element, do you need to look at all the above factors?
Kind regards
Toni