About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Placement of fridge, stove & bed

carinatien

Dear Cecil,

I came across your web site and would like to seek your advise on the
following issues:
1. Due to space constrain, I have put my fridge opposite my stove. I understand that stove and fridge should not be side by side or even on
opposite side. Since currently my fridge is opposite my stove, is there anyway to "counter fight" the feng shui? I understand that if my stove is place in the "fire" element, it is alright to have the fridge opposite the stove. But what if my stove is not in the "fire" element?
What should I do?
2. I have a hexagon marble coffee table (shape of a "b ba kua") which I put beside my 2.5 seater sofa. Is this auspicious?
3. My master bed is directly under a beam. When I am in the lying down position, the beam just cut nicely on my head. I have a low ceiling and can't construct a false ceiling to hide the beam. What should I do. What is the consequences if I were to sleep under a beam? Where can I purchase the bamboo flutes and how do I hang them, where - exact location? I am staying in Singapore.
Thank you so much.
Carina Tien

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Carina,
Please see below:-

1. Due to space constrain, I have put >my fridge opposite my stove. I understand >that stove and fridge should not be side by side or even on
opposite side. Since currently my fridge >is opposite my stove, is there anyway >to "counter fight" the feng shui? I >understand that if my stove is place in >the "fire" element, it is alright to have >the fridge opposite the stove. But what if >my stove is not in the "fire" element?
What should I do?

1. Ideally, please check that it should not be in the North sector of the home.
2. Where possible the stove should face inwards i.e. face inwards of the main door.
If the above are met, it is still considered acceptable.

2. I have a hexagon marble coffee >table (shape of a "b ba kua") which I put >beside my 2.5 seater sofa. Is this >auspicious?

Usually, a small table, be it hexagon, square etc.. (coffee table) will not make an impact on the house.
Usually, the table should not have a poison arrow aimed at e.g. the sofa. As for the Ba Gua table, its angle or 8 corners should not pose a problem as it is not like the corners of a rectangle or square table at 90 degrees angle.

3. My master bed is directly under a >beam. When I am in the lying down >position, the beam just cut nicely on my >head. I have a low ceiling and can't >construct a false ceiling to hide the >beam. What should I do. What is the >consequences if I were to sleep under a >beam? Where can I purchase the bamboo >flutes and how do I hang them, where - >exact location? I am staying in Singapore.

I assume that the beam must be a concrete beam.
If you are staying in Singapore, you can go down to Fu Lu Shou complex or visit the shops facing the Guan Yin temple or the shops next to the Bugis MRT station. There are other shops along this area (lots of shops).
You can either get a simple flute or one with one side of the flute with the dragon image and another flute with the phoenix. Here, the dragon flute should be placed on the left side (when you face the beam) and the phoenix on the right side.
The above (dragon and phoenix flutes) is not compulsory thou.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 24 years later...