About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I install a pot filler around my kitchen stove. Like those found at some professional restuarants?

• Staff

118011664_potfiller.jpg.fc1837a3953b5bac143239a879be1161.jpgHello master,

Is a pot filler such as the one in the attached photo where it is right on top of the stove bad Feng shui?  If so, if we just not use it, would that be a remedy or still better not to have it at all?  Thanks!

Reply: Dear xxxx,

Thanks for the photo.

These are some considerations:

1. Make sure that the inlet pipe for this pot filler is not anywhere near the surface or at least 6 or more inches from the stove.

2. Under Symbolism in Feng Shui, here the water (as in water pipe) and fire (stove clash).

2.1. Actually, this has more to do with common sense. If one has the inlet pipe of this pot filler close-by to the stove, the water within it can be heated up. Especially if copper piping is installed nearby to the stove.

2.2. In modern times, some pumber use hard plastic pipes. Even if these pipes are close to the stove, and if exposed repeated to high heat, may sometimes become brittle or melt. And also, the water may be heated up. (good or bad..hmm)

3. Hear-say information: as to who to believe? There are times where if I say Okay. But later on, if you have close friends or relatives.. who saw this and exclaim that it is very inauspicious! Who do you then believe?

3.1. In many professional Chinese kitchens, they do also have this pot filler = Some have it. Done it!

264274371_cannottakecriticisms.thumb.png.f37ac43f05e9f7177c2fa567f9ee0e9c.png3.2. If you are the type who easily swayed by other peoples comments or criticisms, then don' t install. As in the future, you may end up writing to me to justify: WHY so said OKAY? But so many of my friends say : VERY UNLUCKY!

3.3. But if you are the type who feels: This is my home, it is practical or functional or useful thing. And I couldn't care less outsiders interfering with it. Then: Please go ahead to install it. Not an issue. If above Para 2 is taken note of.

Thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link