About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to activate a Mountain Star

Hi Cecil & Robert,
As per advise that if there is a M-7, W-7, B-3 star in my study room, it will be better to activate the mountain star. But if there is a fish tank at that location (hobby)can I still able to activate the mountain star?
To activate the mountain star, is to use a
"earth" element paper weight or "big" object, but how do I place the object? on the floor, on the wall or??? I can also hang a painting of ?? calligraphy ??or picture will be better? what size?
Pls advise
Thanks
Regards
Gong Xi Fa Cai

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 1/25/00 9:57:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil & Robert,
As per advise that if there is
a M-7, W-7, B-3 star in my
study room, it will be better
to activate the mountain star.
But if there is a fish tank at
that location (hobby)can I
still able to activate the
mountain star?

1. The mountain star can only be activated at e.g. the backdoor, or in a room with a wall.
It cannot be activated if it is a window area.
2. Usually, one should not activate the mountain star and the water star together.
If one really insists, the "mountain" should be closest to the wall - away from the water position. I.e. the water position has to be moved further out.
Here, you still can have the mountain (with the back support or wall. In front of it, is the water position. This concept is similar to the frontage of the house facing a water position and the back, with a solid backing.
Here, the only difference is that this is `compressed' into only a few inches away from each other.
Avoid letting the moutain sit on top of the water i.e. the mountain object placed on top of the fish tank.

To activate the mountain star,
is to use a
"earth" element paper weight
or "big" object, but how do I
place the object? on the
floor, on the wall or??? I can
also hang a painting of ??
calligraphy ??or picture will
be better? what size?

It is best to check what star combinations are at that sector and relate it with the base star:
1. If one is using the Flying Star analysis report generated at www.geomancy-online.com, it will show the full analysis of that sector.
2. If that sector is in balance i.e. no cures are needed, then you can use any solid object.
Therefore, it is best to look at the sector where the mountain star can be activated and check for any imbalances. If there is, AVOID using the element that caused the imbalance.
For example, if the sector has a bad earth element, avoid placing a solid rock at that sector to further enhance its effects. One should instead use an element that helps to destroy or neutralise it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net