About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New home purchase auspicious?

Nina

Hello Master, 

I'm looking to purchase a new home and came across this property and wanted some advice on if this will be an auspicious home to buy? I have asked several people with conflicting advice. Some say the water in the back of the home is not good Feng Shui but I've also read that if there's a water view in front, this could be consider the frontage? There are mountains on both side in the distance and the ocean is about 5 mins away driving. The river in the back/front of the home actually flows into the ocean. If I bought and remodel this house for period 9, should I have the auspicious double 9  facing the river or the other way around?

It is the home with the white roof and yellow pin marked.

Thank you very much

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.20.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.18.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 2.18.40 PM.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Under the Water classics, marking x is less auspicious than y.

2. The home you mentioned as shown by the yellow pin is generally acceptable under the Water classics.

168456977_waterclassics.png.a4c43d2f4767817e983eb196ed2eb3fb.png

3. Although the link below, is mostly on high rise, there are still several references to landed property:-

4. In Feng Shui, most likely some Feng Shui Masters (FSMs) who still consider the main entrance as the FRONTAGE = marking in yellow B. (Facing West and sitting East with water behind the house). Thus, these diehards will therefore say that because of this, it is bad to have water at the rear of the house.

5. While another group of FSMs will try to find out and if say e.g. living room and open areas are at A area (Roughly facing East sitting West, then there is a high possibility that A = FRONTAGE of the house. If so, it is good to have water at the front of the house.

6. This is the rationale for why some FSMs say inauspicious, others say favourable.

7. Another aspect is the Flying Stars at A.

FRONTAGE.png.effe686f8aad4dd08cadfd2e5da78c92.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net