About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to remedy ?

Diki

Hi. I just got married, and i buy a land with side by side with my parent. But there some problem after i read about fengsui. 

this land (146m2).

1. Acording to pic, is this Irregular Land? 

2. some people in here said i should build house facing to south, because if i chose facing to west, it bad location because the left side is road. So i choose to build with house facing to south. The problem is,is i build square 10x10m, what sould i do with the rest land? Build garden or i build another shop house to make my land square? 

3. The left side house is my parent's house (2 floor house) 

4. My KUA is 9

thanks

15959094064446519565433929379913.jpg

Edited by Diki

Sponsored Link

• Staff
22 hours ago, Diki said:

Hi. I just got married, and i buy a land with side by side with my parent. But there some problem after i read about fengsui. 

this land (146m2).

1. Acording to pic, is this Irregular Land? 

2. some people in here said i should build house facing to south, because if i chose facing to west, it bad location because the left side is road. So i choose to build with house facing to south. The problem is,is i build square 10x10m, what sould i do with the rest land? Build garden or i build another shop house to make my land square? 

3. The left side house is my parent's house (2 floor house) 

4. My KUA is 9

thanks

15959094064446519565433929379913.jpg

1. Although the house is irregular; it is considered not perfect but not as irregular as this example.

image.png.1f416998baaee8fc67a7a48571cc5114.png

1.1. Thus the plot you mentioned can be acceptable given that three sides are a square/rectangular form

2. Feng Shui is not one size fits all. And the questions you asked cannot simply be answered just by staring at the questions. Someone has to work on it.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net