About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB Garden Bloom @ Tengah (May 2021 Build-To-Order)

• Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB Garden Bloom @ Tengah (May 2021 Build-To-Order)
Sponsored Link

• Staff

HDB should kick this habit of only posting the brochure around a month after this launch date-:(
In case I missed downloading it, please remind me if you are aware when it is available. As I may be too busy and missed it.

image.thumb.png.01c6c2a3038d5e172448fefe214c52b3.png

Hope to review ASAP.
Thank you!!

Click the  [ Follow ] on the TOP right frame  - To follow future postings, here

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...

good evening sir,

i've been reading up on your tengah reviews as i'm interested in this garden bloom plot.

have been learning a lot from you and find your reviews and tidbits on life/life advice very insightful.

thank you and please carry on the good work to guide the common sheep like myself who have no clear idea when buying house and are looking for direction

btw, not sure if you have seen it already? the site map has been uploaded, appended below.

04_siteplan_tg_d2c4.jpg

• Staff
1 hour ago, goldfalchion said:

good evening sir,

i've been reading up on your tengah reviews as i'm interested in this garden bloom plot.

have been learning a lot from you and find your reviews and tidbits on life/life advice very insightful.

thank you and please carry on the good work to guide the common sheep like myself who have no clear idea when buying house and are looking for direction

btw, not sure if you have seen it already? the site map has been uploaded, appended below.

04_siteplan_tg_d2c4.jpg

Thanks very much-:))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Case Study 3:  What is Tian Zhan Sha? Block 241C Stack 340 falls under this description.

1. If there are strong winds blowing from the area of the low level Child Care Centre at Block 244 between the narrow "tunnel" area towards stack 340. Then this can effectively be said to be a Tian Zhan Sha.

1888251447_shaqi.thumb.png.64ed02e88014164e3cc846088b8b3baa.png

2. In the event of strong winds, the consolation is to control the wind flow into the unit. But if continuous strong winds; can affect health and wealth of residents staying in this stack/unit.

P.S. It also depends on wind blowing directions. If wind blows from North to South, then stack 340 may be affected by this Tian Zhan Sha. But if wind frequently blows only from South to North or East to West or vice-versa, no issue. So "do pray hard"...

Reference resource:-

• Staff

Case Study 4:  Stacks 302, 316 and 386 potentially are affected by Fire @ Heaven's Gate.

A sampling of stacks highlighted in GREEN (there can be more) may also be affected by Fire at Heaven's Gate. However this may depend on  one may place the stove in such stacks/units.

image.thumb.png.a655b12d6567c2d4225613dae7a28671.png

Related: What is Fire @ Heaven's Gate?

• Staff

Case Study 5: Should I be concerned if my unit Stacks 320, 328 & 330 front door faces the emergency exit staircase and staircase door?

image.png.bcdc80a06c96e3b45dcd85077721f703.png

1. By law the emergency staircase door has to be closed at all times. Thus ensuring that even if the front door faces the stairs, this fire-rated door is always closed at all times.

Block 241B with Stack #320

unit facing staircase and staircase door.png

Block 241C with stacks #328 and #320

unit facing staircase and staircase door1.png

2. Frankly not required to even place a notice or reminder such as shown on this Staircase door:-

BC24F5BF-9CEA-4DBD-B06D-24D64E14477D.thumb.jpeg.26a7ee8bc2fe6cb8890d729e955c5a08.jpeg

3. No worries also. As all new HDB developments do not have a see through glass panel found at this older DBSS at Bedok Reservoir Road!

C4F66BAA-8DEC-4C3B-8FF0-2F0D22311C96.jpegDE7BF5DD-4EF6-4DE8-93AD-08A967EE7161.jpeg

Related:

• Staff

Case Study 6: Pneumatic Waste Conveyance System (PWCS) at HDB Garden Bloom @ Tengah

Where is the BIN Centre (COLLECTION POINT?)

image.png.b588088f49cba54d151f5135a2dda4fb.png

1. A PWCS system if used properly by the residents is indeed a good system to have.

2. However, today, be it HDB estates and or ECs and or Condos and even high-end ones fall victim to misuse or abuse. 

2.1. If so, can cost a leg and an arm to clear the blockages as well as the PERFUME that permeates from this "stuck" system.

3. What I am more worried at Garden Bloom is I don't seem to see the PWCS BIN centre? Could it be the Utility Centre?

image.png.ada288fee85622aa99cab06f9a0c6ef8.png

3.1. But cannot figure out how a garbage truck could reverse into this unusual "spot".... Hmmm..... 

4. In many other estates, this BIN CENTRE is highly visible. As the Waste Collection truck has to drive to it, reverse and collect the LOAD. 

4.1. Maybe I am blind.. but really I can't figure where this is for this estate.

5. More so, if I were staying at Garden Bloom, I don't want to park my unit anywhere near to the entrance of this BIN Centre. BUT WHERE IS IT? Do you know?

6. I suspect the BIN CENTRE could be here Highlighted in YELLOW "UC?" As often, it can be found at one of the entry/exit points like the one shown, here:-

image.png.d24ab74c804163613a9115e55ac4b871.png

Related: Case Study 15A: PWCS installed in various estates in Singapore…

• Staff

Case Study 9A: Stack 352 front door are can have a view of one of the common bins

1. In my opinion more to do with a situation where unit has met Minimum Occupation Period (M.O.P.) .

2. And a potential buyer and or buyer's Feng Shui Master made it be known (a stigma) that it is inauspicious to have (somehow) the front door with a view of the common bin lobby / bin (if any).

1399633877_COMMONBINS.png.104d13b851237b38be8625a502fc5a7b.png

3. Thus even if one might be okay with it. The "other" guy or gay may not like it. And some even give "low-ball" offers (if any).

Case Study 9B: Any issue if the front door (Stack 354) faces the two lift lobbies?

image.png.90fc251471bdbe248930606b98c35312.png

4. Again, if one has a habit of leaving the front door open, this is subject more to privacy, then Feng Shui.

P.S. Please note that this is a sampling. And there can be more stacks facing either of these two situations.

• Staff

Case Study 9:  Should I be concerned if a unit faces or in close proximity to an Electrical Sub Station (ESS)?

1. Scientifically there is no known side effects of living in close proximity to an ESS>

2. However, Stigmas are difficult to conquer. Thus even if we have no issues with it; when it is time to sale such a unit, there will always be some potential buyers who look negatively to it.

1764676402_1ESS.png.d70561f337d751f70cdafc13051265ed.png

3. Thus unfortunately, it is still preferred to look at units such as #02-322 to #06-322 as a last resort. Or even totally look towards other stacks.