About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Looks very detailed analysis. And later "A very detailed analysis!"

• Staff

Sure no worries ! I am thinking to engage a master to assess if my current house still "liveable" and as I understand that period 9 will be coming so that an informed decision (future planning) can be made based on a reliable master advice.

Looks very detailed analysis

152D9DA6-92AC-4405-BCD7-1070E5436DDC.png

DCF81E0B-9139-44CD-A8B1-A66A4693B2C2.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Looks very detailed analysis. And later “A very detailed analysis !”
  • Robert Lee changed the title to Looks very detailed analysis. And later "A very detailed analysis!"
Sponsored Link

• Staff
2 hours ago, Dino said:

May I check if it is a good day for business owners to incorporate a company online on Chinese lunar 7 mth, which is like 8th August or 9th August 2021?  

Thank you!

1. Frankly this has nothing totally involved with Feng Shui.

2. The concern to some is when the gates of hell is "opened". There is a concern that such an entity decide to occupy a vacant property.

3. Thus to some Chinese there is a concern that one should not be moving into that house - JUST in case the entity becomes angry that one has "intruded" into his/her home!"

4. Thus it is also a myth that one should not start renovations before 7th month and not allowed to continue renovations. The rationale is that like humans if say the home is undergoing major renovations e.g. hacking, tiling etc.. these entities like us, would prefer to go elsewhere than be constantly disturbed at such a location.

5. Thus frankly, what has incorporating a company online matter to these entities?

6. However, if one is easily spooked by comments by others. And even if offered the above explanations, still feel uneasy or break into cold sweat once too many such unfavourable comments were made. Then this has more to do with stigmas. 

6.1. If one still feels uncomfortable about it, then wait till IT is over.

7. It is the same for things like installing a ceiling fan... or a mirror facing the bed. And if one tends to get cold sweat about it.. then.. again, don't.

8. Why you say Okay? But out of 10 persons I asked, 7 say it is bad? Please explain! Here, again, then don't, lah!