About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Illness (stomach problems)

Tigger21

We have moved from a house to an apartment. I was ill before we moved here, and was somewhat better at first. With the help of Eastern and Western medicine. Now the illness is getting worse again. (Stomach problems) I am the only one affected by this.
I am a beginner, I have used the compass and the apartment is KEN. I have tried to figure out what to do under the Four Pillars but I am confused and do not want to make things any worse than they are. Any suggestions?
My birth date is 1/21/1950 7:40AM
Husband birth date is 9/3/1947 5:57 PM
We can not afford to move at this time.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. You can use the free resources e.g. http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm to check which intangible force, your bedroom is located i.e. check where especially, the death or disaster sectors are in your home.
2. There is most likely an illness star e.g. Star 2 [sickness] or Star 5 [misfortune] which you may need to confirm this under Flying Star theory. If the sector e.g. your bedroom has an imbalance, it would depend on the imbalance. Usually, if it is just the sickness star, most likely the cure is using Big metal e.g. 6 coins. But best to confirm before placing it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/1/00 9:35:17 PM, Anonymous wrote:
We have moved from a house to
an apartment. I was ill before
we moved here, and was
somewhat better at first.
With the help of Eastern and
Western medicine. Now the
illness is getting worse
again. (Stomach problems) I
am the only one affected by
this.
I am a beginner, I have used
the compass and the apartment
is KEN. I have tried to
figure out what to do under
the Four Pillars but I am
confused and do not want to
make things any worse than
they are. Any suggestions?
My birth date is 1/21/1950
7:40AM
Husband birth date is 9/3/1947
5:57 PM
We can not afford to move at
this time.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I have just searched your site for more information and found out that you take compass directions from the center of an apartment or house.
The Lo Pan that I used instructed me to take readings from the front door and several areas along the same line. Is this is not the correct way to get the directions for house sitting and facing?
Then my house sitting and facing directions are all wrong and that could be why I have the illness.
Please Advice, thank you.

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. As the saying goes Many roads lead to Rome.
2. Similarly there are different methods of taking compass directions. If followed closely will come to the same results.
For those who know how to use the Luo Pan to take readings, then that is fine i.e. learned from a proper source.
3. I always believe that one must follow a method `totally'. It is best to avoid `reading' between the lines i.e. hear of one method, read it half-way and continue with another method.
4. The method proposed in this site is listed under:
http://www.geomancy.net/fs/cecilcompass.htm
The above method is soley based on using an ordinary compass.
Let's not mix an apple and an orange and come to the `wrong' conclusion that just because one uses the Luo Pan to take readings from the main door (facing and sitting direction), this does not automatically apply to the method used with the ordinary compass and assume that the method used must be the same.
5. In my opinion, the compass on the Luo pan is small and difficult to get a correct reading as accurately as using an ordinary compass. The way it is held and not at eye level especially with more `acurate' compasses with line of sight makes the Luo pan reading (in my opinion less reliable).
6. I aways mentioned that one must read the `instructions' fully and not mix instructions. If one follows `both' instructions properly one should come to the same results.
7. Furthermore, many users come from all over the world and we do not expect each one to invest in a Luo pan. While an ordinary compass is reasonably cheap and considered a universal tool.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/4/00 6:12:39 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I have just searched your site
for more information and found
out that you take compass
directions from the center of
an apartment or house.
The Lo Pan that I used
instructed me to take
readings from the front door
and several areas along the