About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui ruler

CindyChua

Sponsored Link

• Staff
4 hours ago, CindyChua said:

I want to know does this ruler rule apply to lenght of cabinets?

i know fengshui ruler is used for rooms furniture and altar.

1. It is the norm or a standard / tradition to apply the Feng Shui ruler to an altar.

2. For other things, seriously, common sense says IT IS NICE-TO! And not a MUST.

3. It is so easy to say: " fengshui ruler is used for rooms furniture". Firstly do you have the control over the dimensions. And no offence, the MEANS to do so?

4. The saying goes: "Talk is cheap". But how many in Singapore or the world for that matter can control the dimensions of everything? Including the dimensions of one's home. Be practical. (Get a Life!)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned. The cousin of Feng Shui, Vastu (Indian Metaphysics); some of the practices include for e.g. the importance of dimensions for rooms / halls. E. Squareness…

For the Chinese, we go more with the extract like a palace has 99 or 999 or 9,999 rooms etc... This sort of thing.

In cooking... especially in Singapore and Malaysia and Far East and even India, even foreign chefs like Gorden Ramsy has found out the local slang word "Agar Agar".  Or estimates by local chefs.

Here, the chef, does not have a fixed recipie. But relies on personal judgement to "Agar" or estimate whether enough seasoning is enough.

Thus what is similar here is NOT the PRECISION but rather GUESSTIMATE. Need I say more. LOL