About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House at T-Junction but not on the same ground

Danwong

2002031296_0_Screenshot_20210818-1918424.thumb.jpg.9f4948f94ba2adcb8b543a3fcd56fecf.jpgHi, 

Generally after reading about houses at TJunction. Understand that it is to be avoided. But what if the house is not on the same ground as the road and a speed bump in front of it. Coincidentally the house number also number 4...... Is this type of house to be avoided if we don't consider the number.

Thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Actually I should ask one simple question: Is it possible for a run amok vehicle to plow into the home?

1.1. For example, what one should look at is the missing area circled in red + highlighted in Yellow.

image.thumb.png.6527b82a66e0e526e2bbd8d0de3e238f.png

2. If the road is a straight path. There may be a tendency for a rogue vehicle driver to drive straight and may unluckily plough into such a home.

3. In a past also, there were known case(s) of a Toyota model that unexpectedly had a tendency to .... and plough into...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

IT'S SIMPLY PURE COMMON SENSE

1. I had previously written and even shown photos of this "junction".

2. In the past, before Singapore had a network of expressways; many vehicles coming from Katong, Telok Kurau and Siglap used to past through this once upon a time busy STRAIGHT (UPSTREAM) Mountbatten Road:-

2.1. A long stretch of pretty "pink" straight road....beat a traffic light also can...

image.thumb.png.796d27f184109024f136bcdcdb0bd84e.png

2.2. Micro view:-

image.thumb.png.7a7f63a8d0a92ed87b68b7fe04f73b06.png

2.3. By the way, the earlier colonial planners or civil engineers that had designed this road, frankly ought to be hung to dry or like the Nazi's hung by piano wires for such a shoddy work. Really, who in the world design such angular roads?  Anyway by now should already they should have been "6 foot under" buried somewhere in the UK.

3. In fact, there were a few incidents or close-call where a few vehicles plough through house No. 11 Mountbatten Road. 

3.1. Common sense says that inevitably a straight road = Mountbatten Road + Right Hand Drive country  + some drunks + night time would result in several instances of vehicles simply ploughing into the compound of house Number 11:-

image.png.17462822ed4f1e616a2b0e2658cd18ea.png

3.2. This is the reason why I was interested in what is beyond the original photo shown, here:-

image.thumb.png.6527b82a66e0e526e2bbd8d0de3e238f.png

4. For example, if the road is similar to the above: a stretch of straight road, then I would indeed be concerned about it.

5. Today, Mountbatten Road (formerly called Olive Road) .. but changed to Mountbatten Road was to honour the late LORD Mountbatten who was part of the Royal Family who was unfortunately killed by the IRA on a boat ride.

6. Today, also House 11 has been converted into a Kindergarten. And there is a highway style barrier at this stretch or corner. This barrier will certainly contain or deflect any rogue vehicles - cars (other than perhaps heavy vehicles).

7. Frankly, this review should actually be classified as COMMON SENSE and not even Feng Shui.

8. It indirectly becomes BAD Feng Shui is when something really happens. Then as a consequence people will then say the HOUSE has BAD or ROTTEN Feng Shui right?

P.S. Princess-former US actor = Grace Kelly also met her death through a sharp turn in Monaco. Speeding +unable to manage the vehicle was also a recipe for calamity.

1677074977_0_Screenshot_20210819-0756352.thumb.jpg.bbbf5052c41943512535897127e82028.jpg

Thank you Mr Lee for the explanation. Yup it's A straight. But not a long stretch. And with the narrow lanes I think as you mention only a drunk or driver issues will he speed on this lane. Guess it's 50/50 here. Better to stand back and look at other units.

Edited by Danwong
-

• Staff
2 hours ago, Danwong said:

1677074977_0_Screenshot_20210819-0756352.thumb.jpg.bbbf5052c41943512535897127e82028.jpg

Thank you Mr Lee for the explanation. Yup it's A straight. But not a long stretch. And with the narrow lanes I think as you mention only a drunk or driver issues will he speed on this lane. Guess it's 50/50 here. Better to stand back and look at other units.

In my opinion is pretty long enough stretch to make me feel uncomfortable. Especially the house to the right of what you are looking. But nice to see that there is a hump, there.

• Cecil Lee changed the title to House at T-Junction but not on the same ground