About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bad feng shui?

myfs_166665

Sponsored Link

• Staff

If purely based on Period 7 Flying Star Feng Shui, an East 3 (E3 = 97.5 to 112.4 degrees) = 110 frontage at East has a Mountain #2 sickness with Water #7 = robbery star is overall not that great.

From today 2021 onwards, look for the MS#9 and Water#9. The Water #9 falls at North. And the MS#9 falls at the centrepoint of the unit.

Generally, not that good.

More: Apply Habit 1, 2 and 3.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hello,
I have a question for the master:
If the apartment is built in 1985, (east 3 facing) the first move (mother-in-law + my husband) was in 1986, the last renovation is now 2021, which is the energy period (birth stars) of the apartment, my mother-in-law (kua2) and my husband (kua 7) moved in 1986, I (kua 1) moved in 2004, our little girl was born in 2008 (kua 5),
The apartment block was refurbished on the outside in 2019, and we want to renovate the interior of the apartment now in 2021, just change the doors and windows, and paint the walls white.
What period should I follow, ie does the initial period of the apartment remain - period 7, or period 8, when the daughter was born and exterior renovations were made?
Thank you very much

• Staff
On 10/13/2021 at 5:20 PM, myfs_166665 said:
Hello,
I have a question for the master:
If the apartment is built in 1985, (east 3 facing) the first move (mother-in-law + my husband) was in 1986, the last renovation is now 2021, which is the energy period (birth stars) of the apartment, my mother-in-law (kua2) and my husband (kua 7) moved in 1986, I (kua 1) moved in 2004, our little girl was born in 2008 (kua 5),
The apartment block was refurbished on the outside in 2019, and we want to renovate the interior of the apartment now in 2021, just change the doors and windows, and paint the walls white.
What period should I follow, ie does the initial period of the apartment remain - period 7, or period 8, when the daughter was born and exterior renovations were made?
Thank you very much

One way is to draw two Flying Star Charts and compare each sector's chart to see any similarities.