About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Also, I see that "perfume" is under the "metal" professions. Does this include make-up and beauty products?

• Staff

Need to confirm the elements for make-up and beauty products. Is that Metal since it perfume was listed as Metal? Or is it more Water element since make-up and beauty seems more healing/cover up etc which seems more like Water element to me.

--

Also, I see that "perfume" is under the "metal" professions. Does this include make-up and beauty products?

Will have trouble justifying metal most of the time.

However in the past many beauty products use titanium oxide (dioxide) …for whitener.. Thus main reason why metal

But most such products come from earth. So much easier to justify as earth element.

Water can justify if a make up artist. As artists can be considered as water.

So long as later asked, we can justify some sort of opinion is good enough.

Okay thanks!

This is a reasonable reply or response….

“Perfume is listed as metal because it often in the past many beauty products uses titanium oxide for whiter or other mineral products which is Metal element related. So it all depends on the how you define the job scope or product.

In terms of make-up and beauty products. If you are a make-up artist, then I would consider that more Water element as it is also an art to put on make-up that can dramatically change your appearance.

As for beauty products in general, they related to human cosmetic so may be more earth element related. If basic cosmetic product I would say Earth is probably better. As some minerals are earth based.

All depends on how you define the element related to that job scope/job industry. Sometimes it is a combination of two different elements.”

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link