About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Master advice needed

HTSG

Hi Master, been keen follower and learn alot of details from your sharing. 

Appreciate on this location/property. 
Palm oasis at Telok Kurau, postal code 426154. 

The house balcony is facing towards the nearby hospital. From your advice, understand it is usually recommended to avoid property near hospital or worship area. Any recommendation on the location , etc?

Thanks alot!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, buffered by houses No. 80 and 82 and also H Residences. 

2. However, even if I say is Okay, but there are so many opinions. Or that if you are okay.. but you may get visitors who may say "bad things" about having a view towards the hospital. 

3. Under the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck system: 
Heaven Luck via Ba Zi = 33.33
Earth Luck via Feng Shui = 33.33
Human or Man Luck via feelings = 33.33 

Total =100 percent.

4. If one is in doubt or concerned or unsettled with looking at the hospital and feeling uncomfortable, This can affect one's Human or Man Luck of 33.33 percent.

5. Thus even if Feng Shui is good but Human or Man luck drops low or a low score, then this is also not good.

6. Furthermore, when time for re-sale, if you are concerned today, there will always be potential buyers who are equally concerned. And some like to low ball or press for a cheaper price.

7. Frankly, if one has such doubts, do perhaps think twice or thrice before the purchase.

image.png.92ddde051847e96e022c5af6242026eb.png\

P.S. Previously at HDB Adora Green at Yishun, a Block/stack facing the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital was the most expensive. However, the distance between the Hospital and Adora Green is a pretty distance away.

Related:

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

What is the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck System?

For some, home Feng Shui luck is FAIR or so so.

However, because they have favourable good Human or Man Luck, this often transends or help in their overall luck.

But if one is staying in a home, and either feel unease or unsettled, e.g. looking towards, say a hospital, then this can decrease one's Human or Man Luck!

Also, some hear comments from friends or relatives that it is considered "unlucky" to look at a Hosptial, here one may even feel more unsettled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff
On 1/2/2023 at 9:18 AM, HTSG said:

Many thanks Master for sharing the details. I have attached the unit floor plan and view from balcony for your further expert advice.

E2EEE788-C58D-493E-B146-FA5B67F3FDB5.png

Frankly, I have already shared my opinion, already.

Personally, my standards for self is high. And no, I personally will not buy such a unit. As I have always actively deducted such units in my potential purchase.

It is just my personal preference that’s all. Not withstanding whether other Feng Shui factors are good or not.

Don’t regret that you continue to “bombard” on this question. 

Likewise, did not own a Jap or Korean car. A matter of preference, right? LOL