About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can the front door exterior design of a condo unit be modified?

• Staff

Can I check in terms of fengshui, any impact if we change the main door from the current wood one to a glass door pls?

Happy New Year!

Not Feng Shui, but for condos not allowed to anyhow change.

Main doors adjacent to elevators must have a fire rating of at least 30 minutes.

61384815-8A7C-4C69-AE19-E6E9E2545838.thumb.jpeg.afc341cbe2b23dfb8293f0654a05f775.jpeg

During my most recent visit to a client at Yew Mei Green EC in 2023, I noticed that they had replaced their main door with a completely different one due to a significant crack in the existing door. Interestingly, their neighbor had also upgraded their front door. It is worth noting that both new doors do not quite complement the exterior design of the other existing doors [original door design] in the development.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 months later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Sha Qi facing Front Door?

Indeed, it is the case when you come across a Conservative Feng Shui Master!
SHAQI.thumb.png.a3d1e85b7712ca48c9d17002d96bf141.png

WhatsAppImage2023-03-27at16_36_26.thumb.jpg.8993119312534aefd3150dcadb32b752.jpg3.thumb.jpg.ef1c0b3573c983872a3e56f27e70ab64.jpg

Who is a practitioner of traditional = Conservative Feng Shui? They simply consume, rest, and repeat at the entrance of their home.

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

During my most recent visit to a client at Yew Mei Green EC in 2023, I noticed that they had replaced their main door with a completely different one due to a significant crack in the existing door. Interestingly, their neighbor had also upgraded their front door. It is worth noting that both new doors do not quite complement the exterior design of the other existing doors [original door design] in the development.

If you are considering changing your front door, it is best to consult with the Managing Agent or Managing Committee.

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Can the front door exterior design of a condo unit be modified?