About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Death in extended family - when can buy house or start a business

Blade

Hi Cecil,

Interested in understanding - If someone from extended family passed away, do we have to wait for 49 or 100 days or even longer before we can do the following?

1. view houses
  2. Buy house
  3. Moving into new house
  4. Start a new business - for example, open a shop

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In general, the deceased is suppose to return to the home on the 7th day. Thus if one were to sprinkle e.g. talcum powder on the floor, one may get to see foot prints on the floor.

2. Thus it applies to who had lived in that specific house and had passed recently. It can be a family member or what you mentioned an extended member who had lived in that home. Thus the key word is "LIVED THERE".  Thus it need not even be own family or extended family member.

3. In this instance, it boils down to the "moved away". Therefore, out of all your four points, Para 3 is relevant = of "Moving into (a new) house" during this period.

4. This is the rationale why some fear to move-house in case the decease "come back" and cannot recognise familiar faces, that's all. Thus often some feel unsettled and avoid moving for some time. And some feel unsettled to move out within 49 days.

5. 100 days has more to do for some with the completion of the process of mourning period.

6. Why cannot? Huh?

View houses
Buy house
Start a new business - for example, open a shop

Me dead already... 

image.png.8287ecb2704937c997a49f428867d726.png

image.png.b6f218732b771d37004c3df1788e5426.png

7. Frankly, it is as good as telling people that they are not allowed to bathe during the entire period of mourning.

8. This is not North Korea. And even so, I don't think this harsh absurd country does such things also.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++

FAMOUS ALMOST LAST WORDS....

BUT BE WARNED! HOWEVER IF YOUR BUSINESS FAILS!

“Even from my sickbed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel that something is going wrong, I will get up." LKY

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net