About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

question about property layout

Jul99

Hello Master Cecil, I have a couple of questions regarding a potential house layout, this is how it looks like, my main concern is the two bathrooms to the right side of the entrance and a tall land behind the backyard wall, both family members are west kua group, hopefully you will be able to shed some light on this and tell me if it is auspicious to proceed

layout.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Assuming that entrance with the two toilets beside it is the frontage of this home, it is considered inauspicious under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

2. Under the Chinese Ba gua trigram, NW belongs to the Head (male breadwinner) and a toilet or toilets (if any) are inauspicious at this sector.

3. In addition, the Art & Science of Feng Shui is based on a Holistic approach consisting of three parts:-
Part 1 = How suitable is the unit - Frontage, Kitchen & Main Bedroom? 30 marks

Part 2 = How is the luck of the Interior Feng Shui of this unit? 35 marks

Part 3 = External Feng Shui luck? 35 marks

+ The Overall score/grade [Total = 100 marks].

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

4 minutes ago, Cecil Lee said:

These are some considerations:-

1. Assuming that entrance with the two toilets beside it is the frontage of this home, it is considered inauspicious under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

2. Under the Chinese Ba gua trigram, NW belongs to the Head (male breadwinner) and a toilet or toilets (if any) are inauspicious at this sector.

3. In addition, the Art & Science of Feng Shui is based on a Holistic approach consisting of three parts:-
Part 1 = How suitable is the unit - Frontage, Kitchen & Main Bedroom? 30 marks

Part 2 = How is the luck of the Interior Feng Shui of this unit? 35 marks

Part 3 = External Feng Shui luck? 35 marks

+ The Overall score/grade [Total = 100 marks].

Thanks a lot Master Cecil, yes, that is indeed the main door. Breadwinner is west kua group, so is best to avoid such a property? here is a real picture of the house

GTImageHandler.jpg

I already had a sort of a bad feeling about it, since they insisted on changing lawyers to negotiate property and  there is some land on the backyard as tall as the wall which scared me about floodings or the dirt getting on my yard, that, paired with your insights make me more inclined to reject the property

• Staff

As I mentioned, that there are three parts in the Art & Science of House Hunting / Can or Cannot Buy.

You are asking me on the basis of bits and pieces of information to provide you an answer.

Furthermore, how can also also make a decision on one photo.

In addition your additional description and concern of floodings was just injected into this thread.

Frankly, in doubt, then do think about it seriously. It is your call.

4 minutes ago, Cecil Lee said:

As I mentioned, that there are three parts in the Art & Science of House Hunting / Can or Cannot Buy.

You are asking me on the basis of bits and pieces of information to provide you an answer.

Furthermore, how can also also make a decision on one photo.

In addition your additional description and concern of floodings was just injected into this thread.

Frankly, in doubt, then do think about it seriously. It is your call.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply, I will try to run a more holistic assessment taking the 3 aspects into consideration, specifically regarding the main breadwinner and how suitable it would be for him, as for external my concern is the land behind the backyard, I did not notice any poison arrow outside of my door or anything at least, however rain water gets drained through the front of the house which from what I understood on previous threads is not that good