About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House next to Tee-Junction

FSNewbie

Hi Shifu,

I am going to purchase a cluster home in Malaysia. The unit i am able to get is Unit A as labeled in the photo attached.

Does this unit consider at T-Junction? or may suffer from any "Sha" as the opposite side of road there is a semi circular mini garden(in green)

is there any other consideration i should take into as the unit is just beside the unit directly facing the T-Junction

Color legend:

Brown: Double lane road

Green: Garden with tree

Side note:

House land width is wider than road width

layout.thumb.jpg.5fcfb62ac6281d5b7a0bbff2ac9a6998.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff
7 hours ago, FSNewbie said:

Hi Shifu,

I am going to purchase a cluster home in Malaysia. The unit i am able to get is Unit A as labeled in the photo attached.

Does this unit consider at T-Junction? or may suffer from any "Sha" as the opposite side of road there is a semi circular mini garden(in green)

is there any other consideration i should take into as the unit is just beside the unit directly facing the T-Junction

Color legend:

Brown: Double lane road

Green: Garden with tree

Side note:

House land width is wider than road width

layout.thumb.jpg.5fcfb62ac6281d5b7a0bbff2ac9a6998.jpg

1. In my opinion based on your sketch, plots A, B and C seems to be around some sort of a Cul-De-Sac variant of sorts.

2. For house plot A: critical for how the house is in relation to the service road.

2.1. For example, the type of fence, gate and how the house especially the front door and windows are important considerations to make or break the Feng Shui of such a house.

2. Based on the sketch, greater concern are for plots B; followed by plot C. Good news is lesser concern for your plot A.

• Thanks 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net